(based on 379 ARAMARK Review Ratings)
"ARAMARK is a great place to begin your hospitality career."
Posted 11 years ago in Greenville, NC
ARAMARK Employee

"Excellent firm if you are a self-starter. Not a lot of corporate support though"

in Fullerton, CA

"Good location. First manager was a terrible person. Once she left, it got much better."

ARAMARK (582)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is OSI Consulting (5)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is American Food & Vending (7)
in Hartford, CT

"I’ve worked for Aramark for 7 years and the experience was great. I’ve learned a lot about process improvements along the way and six sigma"

in Indianapolis, IN

"I have been with them since 2015. A solid company with good opportunity. I am in need of a break from the staffing challenges that placate the food industry. I enjoy the planning, organization and management of the operation/facility."

in Birmingham, AL

"Great place to work. Great benefits and this company has a lot of room for promotions. You can work in healthcare, school systems and businesses."

ARAMARK Employee

"I've worked for Aramark Sept 2019 up until, about two weeks ago. WOW what a heck of two weeks that I had, I was so hurt by a Manager, in the way he spoke to me, in the tone that he used, and what he said, that I went into the office crying, and I see that didn't do any good, and I didn't know who else to talk to about the incident, I was hurt so bad as a Grown Lady, who went above and beyond my job descriptions that I was SHOCKED that he was speaking to me, in such a tone. I resign. Managers must remember: At the end of the day, Great Service Starts With Your Employees, We Are The Ones Who Make You Shine, Not Your Title...You Cant Not Disrespect Your Staff..."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
ARAMARK Employee

"I have worked at Aramark for over 3 years and have been given the opportunity to meet great people that have helped me develop myself personally and professionally. The organization gave me a shot to run a then suffering market and transform it to the largest grossing market for the organization in 2019. It has been a great experience to work with Aramark and I would recommend this company to anyone serious about career growth and learning about a fun positive corporate culture."

in Warsaw, IN

"I’ve been with Aramark since 2020 and they have the best cleaning facility services around."

Senior .NET Software Engineer
in Philadelphia, PA

"It is a great place to work."

Conference Sales Manager

"I worked at Thryv from Oct 2016 to March 2020 and its a great hidden gem in Grapevine TX. It's a great place for companies to meet, greet, and retreat."

in Lexington, KY

"I have worked for Aramark for 8 years. I started at the very bottom of the chain, as a student worker and have progressed throughout to years to food service manager. I love the company and loved many aspects of my job. I do feel that experience is heavily variable based on who you report to and upper management, as a whole. There are times I have liked my job and my boss a little more than others. They have good benefits. Overall, the company has been very good to me."

Senior Quality Analyst
in Cleveland, OH

"You can definitely move around and experience unique opportunities with Aramark. However, it is a contract company and clients can be fickle. If you are hard working, flexible and enjoy people and food, you will be right at home!"

in San Antonio, TX

"Great stop gap when looking for other work. Not a place to stay, given that some managers choose favorites over qualified professionals. It is a place to meet people but try not to mix personal life with professional life. Too many lose out on opportunities. Other than the "Good Ol Boy" system in place, if they change management more frequently, it would be more successful in keeping those with the correct requirements, experience, and education in place and allow for those more apt to not get personal to bring more to the company in the way of advancing and moving forward, it is ever evolving after all. (Or at least it should be)."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Yosemite National Park, CA

"I throughly enjoyed my time working and leading at Aramark. The role and responsibilities were great. For me, living in the same place as I worked was challenging for my family as there was never an “off” switch for my family and they didn’t like living within the confines of the park"

Structural Engineer
in Glendale, CA

"I have worked for this company for over a year and half now and I have enjoyed every single moment of it. The only reason that I am looking for other positions is because I am looking for a bigger opportunity and possibly a better salary."