(based on 339 ARAMARK Review Ratings)
"The Financial Shared Services building is a great place to be! Jobs are opening up and they encourage hiring from within. The leaders really know how to choose the right people because the atmosphere is one of bliss. I enjoy the people. There are a variety of work to do, from tedious to complex so there is a lot to choose from. Lastly, I've had several managers and supervisors and I have not one complaint against them. They have all been open about developing me as a leader and encourage casual conversations in order to build multi-dimensional relationship."
Posted 5 years ago
in Philadelphia, PA

"Aramark is a great company to work for. What attracted me to the company is how they show their employees how much they appreciate their efforts, the do everything they can to make sure their employees feel included, supported and encouraged no matter what position they’re in. They offer a wide array of comprehensive benefit programs and services designed to promote a culture of health and well-being. They provide tools and resources to help employees take care of their health, family, finances and future, as well as development and training opportunities. They strive to achieve a safe, diverse and inclusive workforce that our employees can be proud of."

in Philadelphia, PA

"I've worked for the company for a long time. Great coworkers and opportunities."

ARAMARK (542)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is OSI Consulting (5)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is American Food & Vending (7)
in Burbank, CA

"Working with Aramark is one of my best steps towards a career where I was able to acquire new skills. My team and superiors always encouraged to step forward and have benefited me to learn new tools. The working environment is amazing for even entry-level candidates."

in Nashville, TN

"Growing company with lots of potential."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

Average ARAMARK Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Site Manager

"Amazing leadership. Provided growth for my career development. Great benefits and perks"

in Akron, OH

"I have worked at Aramark for roughly half of a year now, and I have nothing but positive things to say. A great work place with an open culture for life outside of the office. Management and superiors have an eagerness to teach younger employees what they have learned, while also creating a tradition of grit and work ethic. A positive company that does a great job representing their brand."

Sales Manager
in Kent, WA

"good company, poor work life balance"

Marketing Assistant
in Boston, MA

"I've worked as a Marketing Assistant with Aramark on the Boston University Dining Account since September 2019. It has been a great collaborative experience with exposure to new projects and learning opportunities. My current job has offered me an exposure to channelize my skills and aim for a career in project management."

Shift Lead
in Garner, NC

"Aramark at Duke health care in Durham NC. Is the most horrible place to work the chef is clueless,Human resources could care less about any problems you have the just point fingers and do not back up supervisors if you want to be a clueless daycare provider this is the place got you you will not be using any culinary skills you have . This place is full of disrespectful hoodrats and the chef has no balls and will not back up his staff"

in Las Vegas, NV

"I have worked for in marketing for Aramark since Fall of 2019 and although the company is well-known, the company seems "behind" in the times. Very old school, a lot of people have been in the company for 10+years. Definitely a safe job choice, good benefits, not exciting or progressive at all. Salary is also not that great but doesn't completely low-ball you."

Director of Operations
in Fort Worth, TX

"I have worked for Aramark for almost two years. The experiences I have gained in both higher education and healthcare have been invaluable for my career and my future. I have been fortunate enough to have amazing managers and supervisors working both above me and under me on the organizational chart."

in Arlington Heights, IL

"I have worked for Aramark since 2015. I find that the goals management sets are horribly unrealistic. There is no positive feedback. Only criticism. Communication isn't an Aramark strong point."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Fullerton, CA

"I've worked with Aramark since 2016. My relationship with my employer has always been stellar and I have been given the opportunity to work various roles in the job."

Strategy Analyst
in Philadelphia, PA

"I have worked for aramark for 4 years started as a pricing analyst my role developed into pricing and strategy soon after I joined and it was the best move in my career. Aramark helped me a lot to grow while making sure the work is done on time and perfect."

in Philadelphia, PA

"I talk about the experience in my country, I was a District Manager for nine years in different markets about facilities areas, I had a good experience and I recommend this company because always I have been working with all tools, I managed my time and the salary benefit was good"