(based on 450 Apple Review Ratings)
"Apple is dynamic, fast-paced, and always interesting. They have razor sharp focus on the customer experience. So much so that building your own skill set often get put by the wayside. All of my excellent experiences are centered around their product which can sometimes be an obstacle to getting other external positions. The company truly inspires me to become a better leader at what ever I do, but other companies want to see a manager title before they believe your leadership experience."
Posted 5 years ago in Santa Monica, CA
Acoustic Engineering Program Manager
in Cupertino, CA

"Apple is a great company with an on-time launch of their products. People and teams are passionate and innovative. It's a very fast pace environment and change is expected."

Channel Sales Manager
in Cupertino, CA

"I worked for Apple for 11 years and grew a specialized reseller business from under $10M per year to over $400M. I was a top sales performer at Apple for all of those years and am looking for a new challenge. Apple can be very rewarding and also extremely demanding. This company is the Gold Standard in the tech sector for a reason."

Apple (572)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Intersil (11)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Katecho (5)
Sales Specialist
in Portland, OR

"I have worked for Apple for two years. It’s fast paced and the industry is consistently evolving which makes it an interesting place to work. I have enjoyed the experience and benefits the company offers. I feel supported by insurance, stock plans, discounts, and fitness reimbursement. I work for a flagship store and the company ensures that really intelligent and talented individuals are hired. My leadership team and peers are stellar; they’re what makes the job so great as well as the privilege of working independently."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Cupertino, CA

"I've worked at Apple 10 yrs ago and now returning for my second time as a contractor. It's a phenomenal place with a very upbeat environment. This is a place where individuals can innovate and contribute to making products with the "wow!!" factor"

Average Apple Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Sunnyvale, CA

"I've worked in apple on a contract. I was supposed to finish my project in a little over 2 months. As a new person in a company, I had to gather a lot of material and understand there existing design system. I was very impressed by the help and quick response from everyone I contacted. People were very helpful and understanding."

in Santa Clara, CA

"It's Apple -- incredibly hard-working people who care about what they are doing. Nobody is a slouch."

R&D Intern
in Redwood City, CA

"Great place to work, you get to meet really motivated top minds in the fields of music information retrieval and machine learning."

in Cupertino, CA

"I am not allowed to reveal proprietary information about my current employer."

Apple Employee

"N/A N/A N/A N/A N/AN/A N/A"

in Cupertino, CA

"I've worked at Apple over 11 years. It has grown from a startup-like culture to a large corporation, while keeping many of it's core values. The company is now expanding more broadly in the consumer electronics and services areas. There are many diverse teams and projects within apple, with ample opportunities to find unique and contributive roles."

in Sunnyvale, CA

"I worked for Apple since October 2018 and this is one of the top companies you want to work in your career. This is the best place to know more about diversity and people with different thinking and know more and improve your experiences."

Product Specialist
in Palo Alto, CA

"I have worked with Apple since college in 2017 and have absolutely loved this company. My desire is to step out of what I’ve learned and take those tools to the Bay Area."

in Manhattan Beach, CA

"Apple is very inclusive and focuses more on people being able to have human connection with others rather than tech knowledge. The company truly believes that the best employees are those that have empathy. Tech knowledge is easily learned, but empathy is much harder to teach."

in Sarasota, FL

"4 years ago when I applied at Apple, I never thought they would take the chance on me. Looking at where I am at now, I feel pretty honored to be working for Apple. I’ve created so many relationships/friendships, learned so much about technology and about myself. I would 100% recommend working for Apple and I would do the last 4 years all over again if I had to."

in Cupertino, CA

"Apple offers service for app developers to promote their free or paid app on iPad and iPhone by delivering banner iAds to the devices that upon clicking will bring the user to the App Store where developers app can be downloaded. It also allows advertisers to pinpoint the audience segments by leveraging iAd’s targeting tools."