(based on 539 Apple Review Ratings)
4.6
"Apple is dynamic, fast-paced, and always interesting. They have razor sharp focus on the customer experience. So much so that building your own skill set often get put by the wayside. All of my excellent experiences are centered around their product which can sometimes be an obstacle to getting other external positions. The company truly inspires me to become a better leader at what ever I do, but other companies want to see a manager title before they believe your leadership experience."
Posted 6 years ago in Santa Monica, CA
in Cupertino, CA

"It has been a great journey at my current position where I've learned a lot of core concepts that helped me to re-evaluate my progress and achieve sustainable growth."

in Elk Grove, CA

"Great new office made you feel as if you worked for a Tech Firm. Limited upward mobility and poor overall OTE since commission was no longer an option..salary plus quarterly bonus"

Apple (661)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Intersil (11)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Polara Engineering (6)
Production Support Specialist
in Sunnyvale, CA

"I am working since 2018, I find everything good at Apple. The only reason I am looking for change is that my family is in EastCoast."

Apple Employee

"I have been working for Apple for the past two years and I find it to be a fantastic place to grow and develop. Working on the technical side of things, I find it to be a great place to develop troubleshooting skills while also building customer service skills. I would highly recommend Apple as a place to work."

Average Apple Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Modesto, CA

"I’ve worked for Apple for roughly 3 years now while pursuing my degree in social sciences. The balance between work and school was perfect and never once faced a scheduling issues. Throughout my time within Apple it has set me up for success by helping me face ambiguous situations, learning critical thinking skills, problem management and most importantly customer service skills. They are the foundation I have built upon into my career"

Technical Expert
in Charlotte, NC

"I’ve worked for Apple for two years. In this role I was able to use my technical skill set to diagnose and repair company and customer devices. I was also responsible for being a mentor and leader of the team assisting with the career development of my teammates."

in Sunnyvale, CA

"I have been working for Apple since 2018. I really like the work environment and work culture. I have learned a lot with regards to new technologies and skills. Overall it is a great experience working at Apple."

Technical Specialist
in Buford, GA

"Very fast paced and unique atmosphere. Coworkers and customers are both phenomenal! Apple is always a learning experience on the day by day basis whether software/product related or just information on the company you learn something new daily. Overall company is amazing and you get to meet and network with people from all walks of life."

Data Engineer
in Sunnyvale, CA

"I am working as a Contractor to Apple.Our team is very cooperative towards the work.Our Supervisor is very friendly and professional.He is giving us very good exposure for learning .Because I am working for new technology(Druid).He always supports and guides for the work.The deliverables are always on time because of agile methodology."

IT
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

"Working at Apple is great first job or college job it can even lead to career. There are so many opportunities to take advantage of. However, don’t get too comfortable and let it stump your growth. Apple can be the best place you’ve worked for just out in the work. You’ll notice you can go far and have great pay."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Technical Project Manager
in Sunnyvale, CA

"Can be briefed during interview"

Apple Employee

"Great work environment, amazing company culture, and amazing benefits. The only con is it is numbers-driven, and it can be overwhelming because of the high volume traffic."

in Cupertino, CA

"Amazing company, wonderful benefits."

Genius
in San Francisco, CA

"I worked for Apple for just under 3 years. During that time I was able to grow and become on the top geniuses at both the stores I worked at. There is a great work/life balance and the management seems to actually care. The compensation for senior leveled genius is not as good as it should be, however benefits, employee purchase programs, stock portions, and more help. I would 100% recommend working at Apple to anyone, and have actually gotten a few people to join in on the fun!"

Software Development Engineer in Test
in Sunnyvale, CA

"I have been working at Apple as a contractor over 3 years. It is nice place to work and my manager is really good and supportive."