(based on 1 Anthony Travel Review Rating)
2.0
Travel Consultant
in South Bend, IN

What do you like about working at Anthony Travel?

"I love having daily interaction with clients from all walks of life. The president of our company is very likeable & approachable. All the senior staff is. They like to make sure morale is high, so we have events throughout the year that bring us closer."

"Know our mission and core values - that will get you far. Also know your stuff when it comes to complications in the travel industry. Anything that can happen more than likely has happened already and may happen again."

What don't you like about working at Anthony Travel?

"Sometimes work is not well compensated for. Also, there really is not a way to move up in the company, though management may say there is. No matter how much work you take on, you'll still be a consultant. Also, there seems to be a double standard... a 'do as I say, not as I do' mentality in some of the upper management that can be frustrating."

"Though there may be an 'open door' policy, there should be someone available who can be COMPLETELY unbiased and be able to make an employee feel like they are being taken seriously and that actions will be taken."

Anthony Travel (1)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Priceline.com (6)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Tickets.com (6)