(based on 235 Amgen Review Ratings)
"I love this place. The company has unbelievable resources to get the job done right, as well as group of people willing to do the very best that they can. I have had the joy of working with people that are very focused at doing the best that they can do, and I am happy working here. It is very competitive, and the work load can be taxing, but in the end you will know that you are working on something important and you made a difference."
Posted 7 years ago in Thousand Oaks, CA
in Thousand Oaks, CA

"Amgen is a great company to work at. Their on-boarding process was well thought-out and I always felt that I could speak to my superiors about issues I was facing."

Superintendent
in Louisville, KY

"I was hired by Amgen on a temporary basis to manage a construction project at their Louisville Distribution Center. I was brought in halfway through the project to steer it back on budget and schedule. We succeeded in doing so and the project, despite of Covid 19 issues, was completed two months early and within budget. Amgen was a very pleasant place to work and they fulfilled every promise to me and then some."

Amgen (334)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Fleming Foods (16)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wireless Advocates (20)
Senior Technical Project Manager
in Newbury Park, CA

"I have worked with Amgen previously in the Info security space and more recently in US Commercial IT and have had a great experience overall. I worked with a fantastic team with great personalities and talent alike."

Senior Business Analyst
in Tampa, FL

"I am currently working at Florida Drone Solutions. I own this company and I have been performing roof inspections, real estate photography, and agricultural aerial services."

Average Amgen Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Simi Valley, CA

"Dear Hiring Manager, I think my skill set matches very closely with this position requirement. Experience: About 11 years of extensive professional experience working as Business Data Analyst/Data Scientist in various domains. Education: Master’s degree in 'Enterprise System Analytics' and bachelors in 'Computer Science'. Reason: Actively looking for new positions as my current project at Capgemini Invent is about to an end. Location: Located in LA and available for Phone/F2F interview on immediate basis Expert in: Define problems, collect data, establish facts, Perform scientific analysis, draw valid conclusions,find trends and patters and present via Dashboard and KPIs with multitasking in a fast-paced environment. Please refer my resume for details. Thanks and Regards Vishal Joshi vishal.s.joshi@gmail.com Ph: 530-518-5882"

in Newbury Park, CA

"Amgen is the Best Human Bio-pharmaceutical company in the world"

in Newbury Park, CA

"Good company with excellent benefits to employees. Company is diverse and care for employees"

in Thousand Oaks, CA

"Job is just that, a job. Company has great benefits in terms of the overall Amgen package, but some departments leave much to be desired. Do to your due diligence and research your potential manager before accepting a position here, they will definitely hit you with the bait and switch."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Senior Manager
in Thousand Oaks, CA

"Amazing company - no complaints."

Process Scientist
in San Juan, TX

"I have advance knowledge and experience in product transfer, scale-up, and new technology developments. Also, I'm a goal achiever with excellent science base but very conscious of schedule and budget."

in Thousand Oaks, CA

"No structure to ring on new people with training. No support to have the tools needed to do the job. it is accepted it and deal with it... head down do your job kind of place"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Thousand Oaks, CA

"Good benefits - children, gym, facilities... Great work-life balance No mentoring programs No free food"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Senior Automation Engineer
in Cupertino, CA

"I have worked in the Information System department in Amgen from 2017 to 2019. It is a great company which encourages staff to have a good balance between life and work. There is a quite flexible working environment."

in Thousand Oaks, CA

"Amgen is an excellent company with a strong quality culture, strong corporate values, and a passion for science-based development. The pace is fast and a lot is expected from employees in terms of creative contributions and diligent work. I have and will continue to refer candidates within my network to Amgen."

in Cambridge, MA

"I worked for Amgen as a summer intern. Although I was only there for a short time, I found that the workplace environment was incredibly welcoming, the instruments were in working order, and the location was very convenient."