(based on 6 Advanced Disposal Review Ratings)
2.5
2.5
2.7
Sales Account Manager
in Charlotte, NC

"I never sensed that anyone in management really cared about providing quality customer service. Costs, billing and excuses came before the customer. I spent more time dealing with complaints than selling new accounts. The flat-out non-serviced customer had to pay the invoice- as credits offered to smooth things over we're at times denied by management. The commission plan has significant disincentives that severely curtail earnings. Pay is below industry averages but benefits are about average. This is a difficult a place to work. Price increases are regular and frequent and often disregard what is on the contract. Trucks were often down due to poor maintenance. Actually, the maintenance guys worked hard, but have a hell of a time keeping up due to lack of investment in rolling stock. Container quality is horrible with most being so bad that others would scrap them. Morale is low and no-one seems to enjoy their day. Inexperienced and ineffectual operational management that has no commitment to providing good service will make life difficult at best."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Northampton, PA

"I worked for Advanced Disposal Services for two and half years. I enjoyed my job and what I did at Advanced Disposal. Like most corporations there was a lot of politics. Everything was fine at your location until they came down with a new policy or procedure. In everyone's eyes you are doing an awesome job, and than bam, they do not back you on anything and throw you out like yesterday's bath water. I would not recommended working at Advanced Disposal if you want a long term job."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

Advanced Disposal (8)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is CyberCoders (12)
3.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Advanced Disposal (8)
in Ball Ground, GA

"This company has taken on several transitions and is going through several unneeded growing pains. Communication is poor and working environment is often hostile."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Ball Ground, GA

"Good place to work for if you can cut through all the corporate red tape and bad decisions."

in Melrose Park, IL

"Great place to work once it is up and running with correct people in the correct positions."

Migration Support Technician
in Jacksonville, FL

"I worked as a migration technician for Advanced Disposal over the summer. It was a fun environment and I wish they had a permanent position available at the end of my contract, but sadly it was not meant to be."

Manager

What do you like about working at Advanced Disposal?

"I have a solid future ahead of me, I am being trained in multiple roles which gives me an in depth view of the company and the industry"

"Be honest and open about who you are and be willing to do anything your asked"

What don't you like about working at Advanced Disposal?

"I am not working in the field I have trained for, I am a graphic designer, but I needed to support my family at the time when I took this position"

"There is nothing I can suggest as I have not seen enough to make a judgement"

Sales Representative
in Norcross, GA

"been there done that"

What do you like about working at Advanced Disposal?

"learned the value of hard work and long hours"

What don't you like about working at Advanced Disposal?

"political scene"

"the longer you stick the better it gets"