(based on 32 7-Eleven Review Ratings)
in Irving, TX

"7-Eleven is good company that is trying to be innovative. Heavy excel and access use."

in Orlando, FL

"Great Place to Work! with an awesome Work life balance. The benefits and company offered incentives are second to none."

7-Eleven (48)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is Barrister (30)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is The Fresh Market (13)
in Irving, TX

"I've been working with my current company over a year so far i have learned many cutting edge technologies."

in Hayward, CA

"The company is in a time of transition and transformation. Not everyone is happy about it but leadership is making the tough choices that need to be made."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

Average 7-Eleven Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Sales Associate

"I've worked there for about 7 Months it is a good place to work in. There are 7 people working here we all do the same thing, the same amount of work."

Associate
in Cape Coral, FL

"7-Eleven has been a good job and it has been enjoyable. The friendly people you meet every day make going to work fun."

7-Eleven Employee

"It is a good company to work for and takes good care of their people long term."

Sales Associate
in Camden, NJ

"The new Franchisee lacks business skills and tact with employees. He is also mentally ill, claiming that the Seven Eleven that he owns is the only Seven Eleven ever, which makes no sense. He also claims that I stole money from the register. If anything I saved him money by stopping a robbery. He actually had the nerve to yell at me for stopping a robbery because he wanted return customers. I was later mugged because of stopping the robbery by the same people. After seeing a franchise owner transition, I would work for the original interim manager from corporate, and Seven Eleven, but not the new Franchisee. He also forced me to explain basic business law to him which I cannot do because I went to Law School and don't have my Juris doctorate, which could cause me to be sued. On top of that he has refused to give me my final wages, which is illegal, and because of a verbal confrontation with him causing me to quit I cannot get housing, unemployment, food stamps, or general assistance. Now I have to live under a bridge and eat literally off the street and out of trash cans."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
7-Eleven Employee

"Good company, but not a lot of opportunity for advancement."

Customer Associate

"I have been working in this profession for 5-6 years, I am glad to be a part of this industry."

Assistant Store Manager
in Philadelphia, PA

"Enjoying being more interaction with customer in retail management, direct interaction and serving and fulfilling their needs. Taking strong forecasting management and working with different culture people helps me a lot to increase my skills."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Fall River, MA

"I have worked for 7eleven for a few years. I had terrible experience having to cover people's shifts for them. I felt that these were management issues in hiring dependable people. If I had worked a whole 8 hours why would I be subjected to having to cover someone else's mistakes. After all I have children also and they need care as well. Which I felt obligated to cover being the one of the few that were dependable in that given situation. I did like the job just felt I was under paid for the work."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Assistant Manager
in Santa Clara, CA

"As I am working in this company from last 6 months, I am happy to assist the manager and serving our guests, our co-workers and the communities in which we operate."

in Moline, IL

"It was a fun place to work for the most part. Clean and up to date with products. Most customers were friendly. A steady pace of traffic in and out. It had most things people might need. The only negative thing I could think of is how you sometimes have rude customers coming in with attitudes for no apparent reason at all."

7-Eleven Employee

"I use to own a 7- Eleven in Chicago but that had to change 7 years ago! Now I work for someone!! I like the company they are a big company. But things have changed and I need a change also!!"

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5