(based on 4 Yesmail Review Ratings)
Yesmail Employee
in Portland, OR

"It's a good organization to work for."

Web Developer
in Portland, OR

"Management claims they want to give us a good work/life balance, however the processes in place are not at all suited for it. There's almost never anything to do before 1 pm and then everything starts flooding in, usually with a massive amount around 4 pm. Everything's due at the same time then, of course, so I've got 4 people yelling at me that theirs is the highest priority. No room for growth or creativity. Everything is a template and a checklist. It's email by the numbers."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Content Specialist
in Portland, OR

"I worked with Yesmail through TekSystems last year. The content manager was very polite and nice to deal with and the whole team was really great. I was extremely disappointed when my contract wasn't extended any further, I really miss these guys. Pay was good, equipment was reasonable, and the team was very open to listening to new ideas - as well as quick to adopt good strategies."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
Yesmail Employee
in San Francisco, CA

"I had a great work experience. But should have let my recruiter handle my salary bargaining. Other companies pay way way better."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5