1.8
(based on 2 Xchanging PLC Review Ratings)
1.0
1.0
2.0
2.0
Design Engineer
in Cypress, TX

What do you like about working at Xchanging PLC?

"I like nothing in this company. A pure waste to be in this company. They ask you to show an increase in numbers (even to team members) with just one client. No matter what incredible improvements you do, you won't get a pay hike since there has been no increase in numbers from you. The best way to grow in this company is to be utterly selfish. Tell the problems and you are named A Disgruntled Employee. Worst department to be with even though the company is good."

"Join the company if offered a position. Cry you guts out from day 1 till 1 year. Leave, don't fall for their assurances (even strong ones) of pay hike and promotion ."

What don't you like about working at Xchanging PLC?

"Management has problems - They dump it on the middle management - middle management dumps it on the project leaders and the team - they want to escape, it goes round and round till it dies off. You suggest improvements and try to implement them and they say will that change anything. Absolutely useless managers - would be better suited to call them Damagers"

"If I were running the show, I would bring in really really really good sales people even though the investment would be too much for the company. I would take that risk."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Senior Engineering Designer
in Akron, OH

What do you like about working at Xchanging PLC?

"Nothing. No new accounts. The management wants to earn more money without investing in anything. No value to how much you know about your work. Everything is about numbers - They will ask a thousand questions if you spend 5 cents on something. I loathe this company. Want to shift as soon as possible."

"Take the interview, if offered take the job, cry cry cry for a pay hike, and if offered a hike, leave immediately after you get it. If you do not do this, you will repent getting into this company for the entirety of your life."

What don't you like about working at Xchanging PLC?

"Catch the thieves, boasters and Hippocratic people rather than pressurizing the wrong people."

"Bring in the right sales people. I would not pressure the employee to do all my work and announce Everything is on my plate to the whole world."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5