Network Technician
in Lincolnshire, IL

"The expierence I have recieved at Xata has been great but the personal growth oppurtunity is not there."

What do you like about working at Xata?

"The expierence that I have recieved the past few years. Working at Xata you get to"

"Expect the work enviornment to be fast paced and pressure filled. Also in the telecommunication field you will be working with many different enviornments"

What don't you like about working at Xata?

"Its a good place to work the only issue is that there is not much space for personal growth."

"There needs to better trainging when a new employee starts who does not have previous expierence."

Senior Mechanical Engineer
in Dulles, VA

"The company was bought by XATA Corporation and all engineering was moved to Minneapolis, MN."

What do you like about working at Xata?

"The company was developing state of the art vehicle tracking, payload tracking and fleet managment technologies."

"I got this job through Cyber Coders. They are aware that Geologic Solutions no longer exists."

What don't you like about working at Xata?

"The company was owned by Platinum Equity Corporation and was up for sale to the highest bidder. A competitor named XATA Corporation bought the company and shelved all the new technology and instead continued the redesigned MARSAT technology system similar to the low cost satellite tracking and fleet management system they used."

"All engineering and management in Virginia was liquidated."

Xata (2)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is N2 Publishing (26)
1.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is CareCore National (10)