1.5
(based on 1 Woodmont Properties Review Rating)
2.0
2.0
Woodmont Properties Employee
in Fairfield, NJ

"The company hired a new head of Human Resources. This person is a very bad example in representing the company, they just took 50 steps back. He is incompetent, unprofessional and has poor judgement. Sooner or later they will catch on."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Administrative Assistant
in Parsippany, NJ

"Hard work and taking ownership of your duties is required to be apart of Woodmont."

What do you like about working at Woodmont Properties?

"I enjoyed the fast pace of the office. I worked directly with the owner, Donald Witmondt. As in any employer to employee relationship you at times questions certain decisions. Over the 12 years working with Donald and negotiating contracts and direct contact with vendors/contractors/buyers, I learned a tremendous amount from him. I learned to back up my answers with facts. Donald would be very fair to people if you could document your side. Show me how and why. Very simple questions that you yourself would ask someone if you were the owner of the company.When I started at Woodmont it was more of a family business and it was through that close knot relationship that we gained mutual respect.Donald respects people that go the extra mile, people that think and come up with solutions."

"Show confidence, but don't be full of yourself. Listen, digest, and respond. Beable to support your requests for salary and benefits. Just because you feel that's what you want isn't good enough."

What don't you like about working at Woodmont Properties?

"At times the culture of the company required more then an 8 hour day. Management stayed late, worked and nights and weekends. At times you would feel like you weren't pulling your weight if you didn't put in that extra time.Alot of A personalities at Woodmont, but it made me a better employee by being challenged."

"As in ANY company, don't forget the support staff. And Woodmont had realized the importance of a team effort. Appreciation goes a long way even if it's words of praise."

Director of Project Management
in Bloomingdale, NJ

"Honest"

What do you like about working at Woodmont Properties?

"Some of the people."

"Stay away!!!"

What don't you like about working at Woodmont Properties?

"Donald Witmondt might be one of the most dishonest people in the business. He micro manages, lies to tenants and will put people in harms way if he can save a dollar. Stay Away from him. I was the 6th person in 4 years at my position."

"Tell Donald to retire already."