Career Menu

1,845 Web Developer Reviews

Submit a Review
"Being a Web Developer you will have a love and hate relationship with the code. For example if you are trying to get a project to work right and you run into a problem you may get frustrated with the code. The moment you figure out the problem you get a sense of joy that you figured out the problem and make notes in case it happens again. I enjoy what I do. Every day is a different day. You will run into new problems every day and have to find a way to fix that problem."
Posted 6 years ago in Carbondale, IL
Web Developer at HCL Global
in Redmond, WA

"I love everything about being a web developer. It's the best place to satisfy the creative side of you."

Web Developer at Tonynail.net
in San Antonio, TX

"I would dedicate my whole life for this job. To people with an introvert personality like me, being a software developer or web developer specifically is not only just a career, but also a hobby. We love to do what we are doing. We build something for people to use and we are proud of it. The only thing that I hate being a web developer is that when your clients thought they could hire you to do something for cheap, but expect high-quality delivery."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Web Developer at ProSOL Associates
in Alexandria, VA

"Taking a customer's thoughts and ideas and building the application they are wanting."

Web Developer at ECP Computers
in Beaumont, TX

"Love creating new sites from the ground up. Hate dealing with clients who want to cripple the site with their designs or ideas."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Web Developer at Central Service Association
in Tupelo, MS

"I really do love being able to create something that other people use on a daily basis to get their jobs done, be it with some kind of dispatching software or something as simple as creating and setting meetings. I also enjoy just making websites sometimes, and I use those moments as an outlet for creativity, since most of the time I'm given a lot of say in how it turns out. One of my favorite things to do now though since I've started working is the database side of things. I'm not sure why, but I like the idea of trying to figure out the best way to display as much information as I can, as quickly as I can. If I can pull it off, I get as much satisfaction from just doing that as any other aspect of my position."

Web Developer at Archon
in Port Saint Lucie, FL

"The feeling you get from all those lines of code making a wonderful website or something that just keeps the money going for another client. The open source of the community is awe inspiring when you take a second to stop and think about it. I wouldn't trade this line of work for anything. I even look forward to getting a bigger team together and starting bigger projects in the future."

Web Developer at Ziplocal
in Provo, UT

"I enjoy building web functionality and queries to support pressing needs."

Web Developer at 4 Walls International

"Creative work can be very rewarding if one is allowed access to the metrics and criteria by which the work is judged and rated. I love the empowerment of a project that permits significant use of my experience and opportunities to apply lessons I have learned. It can be tough when little or no feedback is available or offered because in creative endeavors, critical review is essential for growth and improvement."

Web Developer at Softbolt
in Miami, FL

"Every day is a challenge in web development. There is always something to learn or improve. I love the way my brain feels every day because of that. People sometimes underestimate the effort we developers have to do to accomplish certain tasks. That kind of upsets me a little bit."

Web Developer at Earlybird

"It's great fun to have a designer's vision and put it into something real and functional. I think it's the same for any similar job, but web design was where I naturally geared my skills."

Web Developer at Bretford Manufacturing
in Franklin Park, IL

"I love creating something out of nothing and seeing people using it and enjoying it. I love the challenge the job provides on a daily basis. It is difficult at times to keep up with all the changing technologies, but that also provides a way to keep myself learning newer technologies."

Web Developer at Titan Radio
in Fullerton, CA

"It's a great place to start working, and best entry level opportunity as you learn a lot from your supervisor and the whole IT team. Everybody is very understanding and you get to listen to music while coding!!"

Web Developer at Envigor
in Shelby, MI

"I enjoy learning and building things, so it was a perfect fit. There always seems to be cool new technologies to learn, so there rarely is a dull moment. The collaboration between the back-end and front-end is also rewarding. I have mostly worked on the back-end, so seeing my code turn into such beauty is awesome."

Web Developer at BerrSoft
in Turkey, TX

"I just love it. Create new websites is really fun and creativty is very important. When you try to make the best websites, you can learn so many things with great happiness."

Web Developer at Activous
in Schaumburg, IL

"I just simply like web development."

You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created