259 Walt Disney Company Reviews

Browse Walt Disney Company Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Walt Disney Company give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Walt Disney Company employees are Software Engineers submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Senior Managers with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 178 Walt Disney Company Review Ratings)
in Burbank, CA

"The Walt Disney Company is so diverse with so many different opportunities in a variety of business segments. I really enjoyed working for the company because of its rich heritage and inspiring history. However, because working at this company is highly sought after, they do tend to pay below industry standards."

in Anaheim, CA

"Excellent company, due to its large size business decisions are made slowly."

Walt Disney Company (259)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is MTV Networks (51)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Encompass Digital Media (6)
Senior Operations Manager
in Orlando, FL

"Disney is a great company to work for. However I was furloughed and that’s really the only reason I’m currently looking for work."

Team Leader
in Glendale, CA

"I've worked with The Walt Disney Company under contract for over a year. Their environment is one of the most welcoming that I have ever encountered. The workload is heavy, but you have the support of the entire team. The team succeeds together. I will miss working with this group."

Average Walt Disney Company Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Walt Disney Company Employee

"I've worked for The Walt Disney Company, known as Disney as QA Engineer. It is a multinational mass media and entertainment company. I am part of the Post Production team and it's really exciting and interesting to work at Disney. It's been an exciting journey with learning new things at each and every step."

in Anaheim, CA

"The opportunity for growth was great, and the people around you just want to see you succeed. If you tried, everyone around would too."

Senior Manager
in Celebration, FL

"TWDC is every bit as magical as you might imagine. I've worked in Information Technology there for the last 10 years with top notch Cast Members around the globe to ensure quality IT services are available to the storytellers and innovators that make ours the world’s premier entertainment company. Opportunities abound and you'll never be bored; As Walt said, “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”"

Associate Electrical Engineer
in Anaheim, CA

"I have worked with Disney since January 2019. The experience has been wonderful and I have learned so much in that time. The company is great to it's employees always encourages us to grow our career. Anyone would love their time with the company."

Content Director
in Orlando, FL

"Working for The Walt Disney Company is incredible. The entire organization fosters creativity and innovation."

in Orlando, FL

"This company overpaid me and made me pay back $11k even after telling my supervisors."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Glendale, CA

"I've worked for Disney in 2 different areas for almost 5 years now. I have had a lot of professional growth, challenges and a new skill set. My current position as a Project Coordinator is the position I am most proud of and was a position created for me based on my level of responsibility as well as my supervisors trust and belief in my professionalism and quality of work. This opportunity will make me eternally grateful to the company as it has prepared me to seek out new opportunities such as this one of a Project Scheduler."

Executive Communications Coordinator
in Anaheim, CA

"I have worked for The Walt Disney Company for 3 years and have enjoyed every moment. One of the positives of working for a large company is the freedom to experience working in various areas of business. One of the downside to working for a multi-generational company is the limited opportunity to move up or be offered a promotion."

in Lake Buena Vista, FL

"I've worked at Walt Disney World for about a year now, and I love it. The first thing to remember is that the job won't always be magical, or even fun. But that's not why we work for Disney. We work at Disney to bring smiles to the faces of the many guests that visit our parks (and that HUGE perk of park passes)."

in Lake Buena Vista, FL

"I worked for the Walt Disney Company from January 2019 to March 2019. During my time there I was able to learn so much as it is an environment for networking and picking up new skills."

Senior Network Engineer
in Burbank, CA

"I was employed at Disney for 8-months on a contract to hire basis. It was a consultative network engineering role supporting several Disney business units. Please see my resume for details."