4 Volt Workforce Solutions Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Volt Workforce Solutions Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 2 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Uniondale, NY

"The company is a staffing agency, you will mostly communicate over the phone with your agent. In my case I went to Apple to replace batteries. You show up and do what you are told. There is not a lot of communication with Volt but it was an okay job."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Beaverton, OR

"I love where I have been contracted out to work....everything about that aspect is great!BUT, this agency is the worst! They can't seem to pay me. They upgrade their system and then screw up everyone's passcodes to get hours entered and approved. Then once approved the check still doesn't arrive in the mail when its supposed to. They have the audicity to tell me that I may have to drive to them and pick up the check! BS I refuse to take time off of work to drive out to their location in order to be paid. Its their responsibility to pay us in a timely manner per the contract that we sign."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Orange, CA

"RUN, don't walk, from this company."

What do you like about working at Volt Workforce Solutions?

"That the indifferance to success did not degenerate into physical abuse. The paychecks did not bounce."

"If you are management, do not believe a single word of their job description. You will soon find out that you are a drone. You will be tasked with mind numbing additional work. Forget about a work/life balance. If you are not management, abandon all hope: forget about raises, benefits, or vacation. Their policy is to give you none."

What don't you like about working at Volt Workforce Solutions?

"This is a place where staff is considered a commodity. You are like a light bulb...cheap and easily replaceable. This is supposed to be a people business, but I have never worked for or at a business where the management was so clueless about what motivates people. Working at the post office would be a step up."

"Get a clue: a little bit of the Golden Rule would be a major improvement for upper management. Upper management at the Orange HQ are entrenched and there is a great deal of nepotism. Many bright managers are hired and then quit as soon as they can get another job...what does that tell you"

in Pittsburgh, PA

"Scab preparation: Don't knock it, there's money in it."

What do you like about working at Volt Workforce Solutions?

"No brains required, just a strong back, and the ability to follow directions. This was NOT a high level position."

"For the company, it is very professional. For jobs like preparing to do strike-breaking, keep your head down, your mouth shut, and do exactly what you're told. These things happen from time to time."

What don't you like about working at Volt Workforce Solutions?

"What I was doing was strike-breaking. That can be dicey to talk about with some people."

"They did a fine job, given the circumstances."

Average Volt Workforce Solutions Attributes by Anonymous Employee