Victorinox Employee
in Monroe, CT

"Procced with extreme caution. Watch your back at all times. Again proceed with caution. Cautious!"

What do you like about working at Victorinox?

"There are some really great people in this company. Great products. Work is somewhat challenging."

"Keep this review in mind. If you really need the money, then go for it. Otherwise keep your options open. There are so many other companies out there. This job is by the worst I've ever had."

What don't you like about working at Victorinox?

"HR and the rest of Senior Management in this company is a complete racket. If you are part of the click you can be a total screw up, mistreat others, and still manage to keep your job. If you are not willing to be a sheep and do as your told, watch out!!! Again, complete racket!"

"Get rid of the entire management team and bring in some real mangers. This place needs a total overhaul."

National Director of Sales Support

"Be aware of what your future boss will be working on. They will dump their work on you."

What don't you like about working at Victorinox?

"I wore many different hats. I was part of the group who launched the footwear for them."

Industrial Designer
in Fort Lauderdale, FL

"based on a long, wasted, three year run at the company"

What do you like about working at Victorinox?

"it was close to my home, not much more"

"Do not waste your time in this company. Experienced professionals quit within 5 months because of difficulties with management. Average turn over off employees is 6 to 12 months."

What don't you like about working at Victorinox?

"micro and poorly managed, unreasonable salary, unreasonably stressful. Behind product design curve. Little or no training. Horrible working environment. Constant, abusive treatment by superiors."

"retire already"