(based on 3 Trine University Review Ratings)
2.6
2.6
Excel Debugger
in Angola, IN

What do you like about working at Trine University?

"I enjoy working with customers in a face to face environment. I appreciate the gratitude from customers when I am able to help them out of a frustrating problem with technology. I enjoy getting to know the staff and faculty that I may end up helping again or meeting elsewhere on campus."

"Have a general idea of computing skills and ideals. Know an idea of how computers function, an idea of root-cause troubleshooting, and be willing to read up on processes and procedures created in a living document which is easily referable. When in doubt, look up a problem and educate yourself before burdening or interrupting your manager with a problem that takes 5 minutes to look up. This not only gives you the knowledge of how to do it in the future, but shows your manager that you are able to solve your own problems."

What don't you like about working at Trine University?

"Co-workers slacking off/not performing duties to full extent. Not only does this waste company time and money, but the customers end up suffering as well when time is unnecessarily added to their wait."

"Give new hires guidance.After probation period, trust that their training will come into play without smothering them with suggestions, which may discourage them from finding their own solutions."

Associate Professor
Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 1.6 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.5 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
Way You Work 3 / 5

Trine University (3)

4.9 Highest Rated in this Industry is Northwest Missouri State University (5)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Vatterott College (8)
Adjunct Professor
Person You Work For 4.1 / 5 People You Work With 4.4 / 5 Work Setting 3.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.3 / 5
Company Culture 2.3 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5