(based on 2 TowerComm Review Ratings)
2.5
2.5
TowerComm Employee
in Raleigh, NC

"I started with TowerComm on June 15, 2012. With hard work and dedication I was able to move up from Ground Tech to Tower Foreman. Now that new management has been brought in, it seems the Vice President of Operations only has interest to bring employees in that he knows. So there is no room for advancement. TowerComm is in a downward spiral. Work is slowing, because of few key members of management have been replaced by acquaintances of the VPO. There are a few original members left keeping this sinking ship afloat. I do not see this company making it past the first of the year."

Tower Technician
in Pelham, AL

"I've worked for TowerComm for 9 months and during my employment I have not gone to any training courses to learn my job and help become a better employee despite my many requests to do so. However I did receive a lot of "on the job training". While employed there I had to purchase every tool I needed to perform the job I was hired to do. Overall, I learned a lot and got trained up to properly perform my job."