Online Advertising Manager

Secondary Marketing Representative
in Jericho, NY

"Dead End Job"

What don't you like about working at Topdot Mortgage?

"Work here only if you need the money, there is no room for advancement in this company, this is a family owned company, the family or very close family friends hold all the major management positions in the company, major nepotism at this company, after many years of working for this company, I never seen one dedicated employee get promoted to a significant management position..work here only if you need the money...then use it as a springboard to go else where.....this company is a dead end job...so do not stay with this company very long"

Topdot Mortgage (4)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Home Finance of America (17)
2.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wescom Credit Union (17)
Loan Processor

"This employer did not describe what they wanted during the interview. I was under the impression I would be the VA loan processor but they wouldnt train and I came to find out they wanted me to lead department, they never had done VA loans but didnt want to pay me to set up the department."

What do you like about working at Topdot Mortgage?

"I wasnt there long enough."

"I would suggest nobody interview."

What don't you like about working at Topdot Mortgage?

"The VA department was a mess, I received no training on how operations worked. There was actually no VA loan department set up when I came to work there. They were not sure if they even wanted to go through with lending on VA loans. Unfair to people applying."

"To determine if they want a VA division prior to hiring an employee who puts in the extra time to find out the department was never going to be opened. No set guidelines to the company."

Senior Loan Officer
in Paramus, NJ

"the processing here is horendous."

What do you like about working at Topdot Mortgage?

"The leads are plentiful"

"Everything else"

"Pay more attention to the concerns of loan officers, and use some common sense underwriting. Also I would hire some conventional underwriters as the current underwriters are stuck in the subprime/FHA mentallity."