TATA Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse TATA Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at TATA give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest TATA employees are DevOps Engineers submitting an average rating of 4.7 and Module Leads with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 615 TATA Review Ratings)

"I worked for Tata consultancy services as a assiatant systems engineer as a fresher. The training offered at the company is great. There is a wide variety of languages such as C, C++, C# , Java, SQl, HTML, ASP.NET that can be learnt at TCS."
Posted 8 years ago in Texas City, TX
Senior Developer

"TATA name itself is enough to work in company. Its not what we do here, its trust for helping needy in world. Also stability and work flexibility is non-comparable."

TATA Employee

"I am a newer employee of TCS. it has a great learning program. I was thrown into an account but all my coworkers helped me succeed"

TATA Employee

"I've worked for TCS since 2012 and overall it is the best company to start your career and explore your opportunities. Good work-life balance, healthy team environment. Stands by their values."

Senior Software Developer

"I'm working with Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS )for more than 10 years. I feel proud to be part of the TCS team, and also I want to thank them for giving me a good platform to learn and cultivate my skills."

TATA Employee

"I have worked for TCS for the past 12 years and overall TCS is a really good employer."

TATA Employee

"I definitely think TCS is doing something right, as they have over 400K employees. However, unfortunately I think I was just stuck with a bad manager. I was hired as a remote iOS developer, and after completing all of the training, I was waiting to be sent a work laptop. However, due to some complication with the client, they weren't able to send it to me, and my manager started to pressure me to just relocate, and fly to Texas to pick up the laptop myself. After inquiring with him and HR about getting reimbursed for company expenses, he would then call and message me telling me to stop making a fuss, stop causing a mess, and that paying several hundred dollars to pick it up isn't a big deal. HR then called saying that it's just a difference in a culture and that it's not a big deal and that I should just forget about it, at which point I decided that this is not the company culture I want to be in."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Systems Engineer

"TATA is a good company to work in your 40s"

Systems Engineer

"My last company is TATA consultancy services. I have a good experience with my company."

TATA Employee

"I am working as Test Automation Lead for 9.5 years. Its good company for Freshers. we can learn lot of new technologies and keep up with current market needs."

TATA Employee

"I have worked for TCS for about 2years and it is very diverse company, that opportunity to grow and learn new technologies."

TATA Employee

"Nice consulting company with top of the industries"

Business Intelligence Developer

"In my most recent role as a Business Intelligence Developer with Tata Consultancy Services, I honed my skills by applying data modeling and statistical analysis to build ETL pipelines for automation of the customer insights dashboard."

TATA Employee

"Working with company since April 2020 and they have helped broaden my skills and expertise. Great experience in solving challenges"

TATA Employee

"It has a good working environment overall. I recommend it."

TATA Employee

"Its a good company to work with."

TATA Reviews FAQs

Is TATA a good company to work for?

TATA has an overall rating of 4.0 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 615 TATA Review Ratings left anonymously by TATA employees, which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 97% of employees would recommend working at TATA.

Does TATA pay their employees well?

TATA employees earn $61,000 annually on average, or $29 per hour, which is 8% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 437 TATA employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find TATA Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working a TATA?

97% of employees would recommend working at TATA with the overall rating of 4.0 out of 5. Employees also rated TATA 3.9 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.6 for Rewards You Receive, 3.8 for Growth Opportunities and 3.9 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at TATA?

According to our data, the highest paying job at TATA is a Director of Technology at $250,000 annually. Browse TATA Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at TATA?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at TATA is a Senior Executive at $14,000 annually. Browse TATA Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at TATA?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at TATA to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.

Browse TATA Employee Job Reviews by Location