(based on 28 Standard Chartered Review Ratings)

Standard Chartered Employee

"My Experience is mind Blowing In Standard Chartered Group."

Onboarding Manager
in Newark, NJ

"Best company that I ever work for"

Standard Chartered Employee

"Madam/Sir In my 15 years in Brand Marketing I have enjoyed the privilege of working for some of the world's brightest advertising agencies and with the most coveted international brands and executed best-in-class marketing campaigns including TV, radio, out of home, digital, email, point of sale and direct marketing. Over the years I gained valuable experience from the Marketing and Advertising arena and pride myself on the following: • Cannes Lion Award in Television Advertising • National Radio Award for best Radio Advertising • Apex Award for Acquisition and Conversion Index for a full offline campaign for a novice product • Building, nurturing, managing and growing key relationships • Partnering with various teams and stakeholders across organizations to deliver multiple deliverables on time • Planning meticulously and implementing creative communications that bring strategy to life across all touch points • Thinking critically to create work that disrupts the status quo and delights consumers • Delivering strategy that positions a brand relevantly to acquire and retain customers • Independently running qualitative research forums • Manage allocation and optimization of budgets • Sweat and stretch creative concept and design through human truth, keen insight and an obsessive eye • Working in a very fast-paced environment on multiple brands and projects in various stages My involvement in this team will clear the path to reaching this Brand's goal. I believe this is an appropriate step for my career development and look forward to discussing my candidacy further in person. Sincerely Grahame Finnemore"

in Newark, NJ

"great company to work in."

in Newark, NJ

"Great place to work. That’s it."

Analytics Manager

"Great place to work in and grow"

in Newark, NJ

"The company pays fairly well, however, it's tough when middle and upper management lacks effectiveness and is based out of London and Singapore. There is a lot of talk about innovation and working differently, little action, and no unified culture within the bank: everyone is department-goal oriented which is pretty normal for a bank or any old organization. There are limited career growth opportunities in America for SCB."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Newark, NJ

"great place to work but the chance for upward mobility is not that great"

Senior Application Consultant

"I have worked as Sr. Application Developer with Standard Chartered Bank, it's a cool place to work and learnt few new methodology and concepts in logical programming. Developed WCF service, MVC entity framework, unit testing, batch scripts, Sal Procedures, Backup utility, MSI Package Installation."

Senior Software Engineer
in China, ME
Standard Chartered Employee

"I have worked here for 14 years, It is the best employer in NY/NJ. Their slogan is "Here for Good" and they really are. I highly recommend all fortunate folks to go for any openings at this company, you will be glad with the multicultural environment, work atmosphere and the warmth you will receive from coworkers. I wish to have my last workable day at Standard Chartered but we live in this uncertain world, I was laid off but even after that I am ready to do anything and everything to go back."

Project Lead

"It's a great place to learn and progress in the initial or late part of your career. Amazing work from home programm and also great colleagues who are technically sound. You can take credit knowing your work is making a positive change for the company, the environment, etc."

Senior Project Analyst
in Charlotte, NC

"Anti-Money Laundering (AML) is a Standard Chartered Banks proprietary risk management solution implemented by the bank. I started in this project as an Intern working with the team responsible for AML 5.6 implementation in 4 countries. As a Project Analyst I was given the responsibility of United Kingdom Source System Migration and for various enhancements to the system. As a Senior Project Analyst I was part of the core team that successfully rolled out AML 6.1 system for 27 countries."

Support Analyst
in China, TX

"Standard Chartered Bank is an international bank and has strong presence in UK / Middle East and South African countries.I am proud to be working in a Standard Chartered Bank."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Financial Assistant
in China, ME

"I've worked there in 2011. It's a good company."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5