Career Menu

19 Site Coordinator Reviews

Site Coordinators give their job an average rating of 3.8 out of 5.0. The Site Coordinators happiest with their jobs are employed by THINK Together with an average rating of 4.7 while the Site Coordinators least happy with their jobs work for HealthPort with an average rating of 2.6.

Submit a Review
Site Coordinator at San Diego Community College District
Site Coordinator at DialogueDirect

"I love being able to change the opportunities for the fundraisers by giving them new and better places to work around many different cities. But I dislike not being able to do more checking in person throughout the campaigns to see the new sites myself before they are to be used. I'd like to do more due diligence, and make sure each site is acceptable before I sign off on them."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Robinsonville, MS

"I love my job. However, Xerox pay is not conducive to the current market value."

Site Coordinator Career Rating Comparison

All Site Coordinators
4.7 Highest Rated Site Coordinators is at THINK Together (2)
2.6 Lowest Rated Site Coordinators is at HealthPort (8)

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Company does not care about the employees. Only about money."

What do you like about working at Xerox?

"I like the customers that I am serving and that I rarely see my boss."

"Run very far away. This company is the worst company I have ever worked for."

What don't you like about working at Xerox?

"Overworked and under appreciated. One small raise in 5 years. A promotion without a raise."

"Get a clue. Cutting benefits and not giving raises is not how you keep employees. The insurance you have for employees is barely worth having. You do not pay your employees enough to be able to afford the high deductible."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Site Coordinator at Advantage Point Learning
in Vancouver, WA

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Great supervisor, great co-workers, great compensation"

What do you like about working at Advantage Point Learning?

"My boss was GREAT! Very encouraging, always available to help, put never micro-managed."

"Listen carefully and answer honestly. The job is rewarding, but not everyone can do it."

What don't you like about working at Advantage Point Learning?

"Upper level management had some unrealistic expectations. Specifically, my Regional coordinator."

"Understand the nature of the work those under you do, and how much pressure you put on them with last minute time-consuming tasks."

in Minneapolis, MN

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Don't forget about the legs you stand on"

What do you like about working at Xerox?

"Coworkers are friendly and hard working. Direct management has a great balance of vision for the company and respect for employees. Our direct workplace is great! It is a large corporation with lots of places to move within the company. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and to speak directly with trainers in the field. The technicians who work on our printers are absolutely fabulous! They are hard working, knowledgeable, and professional."

"If you are coming in as a temp, understand that this will most likely just be a temporary position. You are not likely to get hired on, but it is great for work experience, and you will get many opportunities to learn new responsibilities if you use the opportunity, which will make you a great asset to another company. Dress professionally and share your assets as well as what you may struggle with. Make it clear what you can do for the company."

What don't you like about working at Xerox?

"There are far too many temp positions. Xerox has not treated the employees at the bottom with enough respect and expects more out of them with less compensation than even a few years ago. There is a new idea from upper management every year that is projected onto all employees with little testing and is immediately scrapped when they find out it doesn't work. Websites built to help work hinder it because end users are not involved enough in the process of creating them. Because the corporation is so large, there is not nearly enough communication between the upper management of the company and those at the bottom."

"I would love to see this company grow into the kind of company that we were in the 1980's! If you show that you care about the employees at the bottom of your ranks, they will prove to you that they care about making Xerox look good. The exceptional employees will stick around. Don't hire as many Yes-men into upper management. Hire people who can see a good idea and understand how to use it, who understand how to use conflict to think about how to create a better company. Invest enough time and money into an idea to develop and redevelop it until it makes sense to use it on the floor and sell the tech to other companies like you were doing in the 1980's. Make all of your upper employees spend a few weeks operating machines to really get a sense of what they are working toward. We need leadership that inspires and does not just bully down the chain of command."

What do you like about working at Xerox?

"Working with the people and the technology. An opportunity to help our customers. Their gratitude was a reward in itself."

"Do your research. Be sure that there is potential for growth and advancement before choosing."

What don't you like about working at Xerox?

"As they are based in the printing industry, I had seen much downsizing. Growth tapered off in the later years resulting in fewer opportunities and lower level of job security."

"Value and retain their most dedicated and loyal employees. Encourage education and reward those that pursue it."

Site Coordinator at San Diego State University
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 4.6 / 5
Support You Get 4.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.6 / 5
Company Culture 3.2 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Site Coordinator at THINK Together
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.1 / 5
Site Coordinator at iQ Academy
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.9 / 5
Way You Work 4.4 / 5
Site Coordinator at Dana Holding

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Coordinated onsite and offsite teams which supported all mainframe production activities."

Site Coordinator at HealthPort

What do you like about working at HealthPort?

"I enjoy working with my coworkers"

"be sure you ask about room for growth"

What don't you like about working at HealthPort?

"management"

"they need to care for their employees"

Person You Work For 1.8 / 5 People You Work With 4.6 / 5 Work Setting 2.6 / 5
Support You Get 2.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Site Coordinator at St. Charles Hospital

What do you like about working at St. Charles Hospital?

"the environment, my coworkers and my two bosses were exceptional in allowing me to streamline and improve revenue with in the clinic's"

What don't you like about working at St. Charles Hospital?

"Senior administration not appreciating my efforts in increasing revenue to the clinic's in allowing me a room for growth or compensation of salary"

"appreciate and reward the employees that truly work and increase revenue and"

Site Coordinator at The Urban Dove
in New York, NY

What do you like about working at The Urban Dove?

"Working at The Urban Dove was a life changing experience for me. Meeting the staff member that I grow with and was family like, We feed off each other energy and the youth staff enjoy what we had to bring as a group."

What don't you like about working at The Urban Dove?

"I never really had any bad complients about urban dove"

"Should always work with their staff that produce instead of lookng for staff just to fill a space"

You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like