(based on 3 Security Vault Works Review Ratings)
4.6
2.7
Branch Operations Manager
in Laurel, MD

"I worked for SVW since they acquired my previous employer. The original owners are fantastic people who genuinely care about their employees. SVW recently merged with another company with similar minded leadership. Covid related cut backs were necessary. But I would work for them again if given the opportunity."

Security Vault Works Employee
in Pompano Beach, FL

"SVW-FL, would be a cohesive environment if management was more concerned with the training of employees, and making sure the operations of the niched method of construction is learned, rather than throwing them into business operations after your first two weeks."

Loan Officer
in Huntsville, AL
Person You Work For 3.1 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1.1 / 5 Company Culture 3.4 / 5
Way You Work 4.9 / 5
Equipment Services Project Manager
in Laurel, MD

"Security Vault Works is a company that offered a lot of promise when I joined their team but in light of the coming recession there were eventual layoffs."

What do you like about working at Security Vault Works?

"I really enjoyed the internal team that I worked with. My team was very focused with the customer needs. There was a great camaraderie both in house and the technicians that worked in the field for our installations."

"I would suggest to do research in regards to the stability of the company prior to taking a position."

What don't you like about working at Security Vault Works?

"I would have preferred if lay offs could have been avoided but other than this it was a great company."

"The suggestions I would have would not be informed since I do not have knowledge to their financial situation. In regard to the day to day functioning my team was always well in budget and the installation rate was always high."