(based on 8 SBA Communications Review Ratings)
2.2
Property Specialist
in Costa Mesa, CA

"Fast paced work environment in which you will develop a unique skill set in order to meet numerous jurisdiction and industry requirements. Along the way you will meet friendly and helpful individuals but you will also experience a lot of time on the road and out of the office which is not for everybody. Overall, no regrets and I am thankful for the experience."

Strategic Real Estate Acquisitions
in Laguna Beach, CA

"To Whom It May Concern, I am highly interested in the position as the VP of Acquisitions. My experience is peppered with an array of successful commercial and multi-family real estate experiences; from investments, asset management, finance, project management, and analysis. If you are looking for an inspiring, driven individual with integrity and an intense desire to surpass and succeed, I meet those needs. Masterful at negotiating, detailed oversight and building strong relationships. As a knowledgeable individual in diverse aspects of the real estate industry and passionate about team goals, my fifteen years of experience and a wide network of relationships in the industry would benefit your company. Your entrepreneurial and team-oriented culture is an environment where we will all realize fruitful results. The diverse skill sets I have acquired over many years in multifamily (market rate and affordable), commercial and development, have provided the necessary foundation to become a dependable part of a diverse team. I am an expert researcher who honors underwriting and strategy in order to celebrate the closing new business! All the best, Tanner J. Queen Laguna Beach, CA tanner@conduitgrp.com 617.620.9394"

SBA Communications (10)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (8)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
in Boca Raton, FL

"Good company, going through some changes. Great people"

in Boca Raton, FL

"Extremely political workplace environment. It's not what you know or how you perform but who you know that counts. That alone will determine your success within this company and whether or not you get promoted."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Boca Raton, FL

"Discrimination is rampant here, and they know they can get away with it because it's hard to prove. You can't get ahead unless you're best friends with your manager or director and hang out on weekends. The quality of your work product doesn't matter if your director doesn't like you. Management Yeah... it's more like a contest among management to see who can do the least. You need a manager after 4:30 Forget about it. They're long gone. If you come in late, you can't make up your time."

Senior Paralegal
in Boca Raton, FL

"Nice company, with a great future."

What do you like about working at SBA Communications?

"They were great. Nice people, managers treated you as an equal, I was allowed to create my own processes, hire other paralegals and decide the best way to train and get the job done."

"It is very difficult to get into this company so if you are afforded the opportunity to interview, jump on it and make a great impression."

What don't you like about working at SBA Communications?

"At the time there were no open positions for me to transfer into (my position was contract for a particular project)."

"When you have someone who is really good, create a position for them to keep them - even if it isn't a perfect fit at the time."

Recording Clerk
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 4.7 / 5
Rewards You Receive 1.1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.2 / 5 Company Culture 2.1 / 5
Way You Work 3.9 / 5
Field Operations Manager
Person You Work For 4.6 / 5 People You Work With 4.5 / 5 Work Setting 3.2 / 5
Support You Get 3.5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5
Office Manager
in Roswell, GA

"I loved working at SBA."

What do you like about working at SBA Communications?

"The variety of people, projects and the ability to advance your knowledge for career growth."

"No suggestions."

Project Manager
in Mahwah, NJ

"Enjoyed my job."

"If you can get in there, do, you won't be sorry."

What don't you like about working at SBA Communications?

"There was not a thing I did not like."

"Hire me back."