3 Prosper IT Consulting Inc. Reviews

Browse Prosper IT Consulting Inc. Reviews by Job Title →
4.9
(based on 3 Prosper IT Consulting Inc. Review Ratings)
Software Developer

"Prosper IT Consulting is customer-centric company where they provide IT services in different industries. They are committed to providing excellent services and part of their mission is to invest in their employees to help them grow and provide opportunities to learn and advance in their careers. Supportive team and healthy environment."

in Portland, OR

"If you're looking for a chance to improve your skills in the IT world then I believe this company could benefit you into becoming a more proficient writer and reading of code. Whether your looking to learn python, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C#, or SQL, they will direct you to their very friendly staff members who are very happy to assist you, talking to the instructors or job placement team has been a wonderful experience."

Software Developer
in Portland, OR

"I've worked with Prosper IT Consulting Inc. for a little over 5 months now and couldn't be happier, they have an amazing staff to work with and always helpful. I learned so much there in such a short amount of time and very grateful for the experience. I highly recommend working there."