Career Menu

7 Presales Manager Reviews

Presales Managers give their job an average rating of 3.7 out of 5.0. The Presales Managers happiest with their jobs are employed by Elitecore Technologies with an average rating of 3.0.

Submit a Review
Presales Manager at SEKOM
in Turkey, TX

"I love to have a chance to improve my technical expertise and vendor relationships. I cannot say anything about the things I hate for now."

Presales Manager at Elitecore Technologies
in Edison, NJ

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"bittersweet"

What do you like about working at Elitecore Technologies?

"Extensive exposure to UTM and Next generation firewall technology is something I have gained working with this organization."

"Make sure, you are- flexible in working shifts- undergone necessary network and security training -negotiate your work hours and days"

What don't you like about working at Elitecore Technologies?

"Late hours and weekend work is what concerns me the most."

"Do not be self centered would be my message to the management of this organization"

Presales Manager at Amper
in New Madrid, MO

What do you like about working at Amper?

"Basically the work I do: work on technology projects aligned with the business master plan of the customers. My company offers me flexible hours and the training required, and furthermore the human team I can count on them"

What don't you like about working at Amper?

"Difficult to say. But may be, as I 'm looking for working in another country, I'd say that it would be that the company I work is in Spain"

"to know the people (your team), the customer (Their needs, and business plan), and make the communication fluent efficiently and work on issues that make you feel good as well as people that work with you!"

Presales Manager Career Rating Comparison

All Presales Managers
3.0 Highest Rated Presales Managers is at Elitecore Technologies (1)
Presales Manager at IBM
in San Francisco, CA
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3.9 / 5 Work Setting 4.1 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Presales Manager at Orange
in Paris, ON
Person You Work For 4.5 / 5 People You Work With 3.4 / 5 Work Setting 3.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.1 / 5
Presales Manager at Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
in Northlake, IL

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Overworked and not enough pay."

What do you like about working at Dr. Pepper Snapple Group?

"It wasn't a stressful place to work as long as you knew what you were doing. Also, merchandisers got paid for eight hours, even if they worked less."

"Be prepared to work hard, especially on Thursdays and weekends for the big sales."

What don't you like about working at Dr. Pepper Snapple Group?

"There were very few ways to advance in the company."

"There should be more opportunities of advancement, being a multi-million dollar company."

Presales Manager at Red Bull
in Memphis, TN

What do you like about working at Red Bull?

"I liked the management and freedom to work at my own pace. I liked the autonomy provided by management. I also liked the brand and product we were selling and promoting. I liked the hours; if I efficiently worked my route(s), I would be finished by 1pm in the afternoon, leavening an entire day to do other personal things such as pay bills, exercise, etc."

"One major tip would be make sure you can handle responsibility because a large part of this position will involve you making on the spot decisions that could instantly affect you meeting your goals and the company's goals."

What don't you like about working at Red Bull?

"There did not seem to be much room for advancement and the base salary compensation could ahve been slightly higher. I was given a base of 29,000.00 + bonus. Given that workers are sometimes in dangerous parts of time, managing inventory, handling cash and other forms of payment, and fleet management (company vehicle), I feel that at least 35K in adequate pay for account managers."

"My management (Jonathan Blaho, Randy Cox and Jason Stephens) was great. I have no complaints about these three managers. They were efficient, effective, informative, and they made sure all their account managers were well equipped to perform daily tasks."