(based on 2 PJM Interconnection Review Ratings)
1.5
2.5
PJM Interconnection Employee
in Norristown, PA

"Working at PJM Interconnection was a great experience. I spent over four years there, and the team was very supportive of my growth and abilities. Every year I got a chance to shift to something new. My only complaint is that sometimes monotony set in and I felt less motivated to do my work at the best of my ability. This is understandable, however, because I was a contractor and not a full time employee."

PJM Interconnection Employee
in Norristown, PA

"I worked for PJM Interconnection for 5 years. This company had good benefits and self-improvement programs. However, the company had a lot of old ways due to a lot of lifers (people there since college) still working there. They were open to bringing in new talent and younger people, however, the staff was not ready for it. Numerous sexual harassment trainings, Diversity training, and many managers. I had about 3-4 managers while I worked there. Peoples attitudes could be quite rude."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

PJM Interconnection (5)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Salt River Project (12)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is PacifiCorp (12)
Data Analyst

What don't you like about working at PJM Interconnection?

"Glass Ceiling. Hard to change work responsibilities once acquired. Silos in departments of work type."

"Work harder with employees to gauge what work is best for them and whether they are happy with their work and environment."

Web Developer
in Norristown, PA

"PJM is a great place to gain work experience with the co-op program, and appreciate hard work with proper recognition"

What do you like about working at PJM Interconnection?

"The people I work with are equally competent to myself and can be relied upon for questions or help"

"They are selective, so appreciate the opportunity to meet with someone and gain a better understanding of what it would be like to work for a company like PJM"

What don't you like about working at PJM Interconnection?

"The company is very flexible with work hours and dress code, but at the same time explicitly define their expectations and recognize those who achieve those goals"

"The management is friendly and accomodating, but sometimes it feels that their specialities are not in the work of the department, but in management tactics"

BI Application Developer
in Norristown, PA

"Good company to start with but not finish."

What do you like about working at PJM Interconnection?

"Flexible Hours"

What don't you like about working at PJM Interconnection?

"Lack of growth, lack of work choice"

"Widen areas for employees to grow. Place new people on high profile projects and not use same employees every time."