Assembly Mechanic
in Springville, NY

"It was a good secure place to work"

What do you like about working at Peerless-Winsmith?

"I got to build many different units, sound test and leak test units at my bench, and do quality control work. The health benefits were good. I would work for their supervisors anytime"

"Just be honest"

What don't you like about working at Peerless-Winsmith?

"On an occasion the job did become monotonous."

"Be little more firm with your workers"

Peerless-Winsmith Employee
in Arcade, NY

"Don't trust their management"

What do you like about working at Peerless-Winsmith?

"Hours and location, shop and some office employees"

"Get a written contract."

What don't you like about working at Peerless-Winsmith?

"Management is not open and truthful"

"Get out of the 19th century. Stop relying on one or two people with 30 year old technology"

Inside Sales Engineer
in Warren, OH

"an honest one"

What do you like about working at Peerless-Winsmith?

"If you came in and learned the job, then they left you alone to do it your way, unless you were messing it up, then they would pull you in and give you corrective advice. ( not fire you unless you kept messing up) You could keep moving laterally till you worked in the part of the company that you wanted to work in reguardless of your job performance. ( you just had to do the job adequately)"

"If you like industrial/techinical sales or manufacturing then this is your company. If you change your mind on this or don't like your current position then move laterally into a position that you think you would like before moving onto a new company"

What don't you like about working at Peerless-Winsmith?

"You had to be there at least 5 years before any promotion or salary increase occured."

"Tell people how you started and got to were you are at today as it isn't obvious to a new employee of how to do this in most organizations."