(based on 6 OutSource Review Ratings)

OutSource Employee

"I enjoyed my time at outsourcing although it was short. I was brought on to recruit for a new side they were trying out. Unfortunately, it didn’t take off as they planned, therefore, I was let go. I just think it could have been run or structured a bit different."

Recruiter
in South San Francisco, CA

"Excellent staffing agency for electricians or cable technicians to look for temporary or contract to hire placements. Although the industry does tend to be quite volatile, so if you are recruiting try to make as many long term placements as possible."

OutSource Employee
in El Segundo, CA

"I Got hurt at work and was sent home by a safety manager on site employed by Thomas Electric Inc. How did I get hurt, Slipped of HVAC materical and fell backwards while holding an extended Powder actuating tools before shooting a Nail through Concrete above me towards the ceiling, landing on a pile of HVAC material. Outsource manager Mitchell Girgis wanted me to sign a document about denying medial attention. I didn't sign, he walked out the clinic carefree leaving me uncared for. I decided to go to Urgent Care and got a Workman Comp attorney which they filed the form instead of my employer Outsource. Mitchell Girgis which I believe was or is the office manager or sales manager really showed me he didn't care about my injury when I told him i wanted a different Dr. based on Concentras Yelp Reviews,thats when he pulled out a form I didn't not want to sign. He simply turned around and walked out the clinic. Two days later I get a phone call from the same person asking how I was feeling and wished me a good recovery, sounded like he didn't want to, but he had to. Therefore due to the decision they made last minute, I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. He even left me a bad review on my profile the day of the accident. I wonder why. After being under work modifications, working in there office, I overhear everything they say to a point where I got tired of listening. There always lying to employees about rates but that must be part of there job, to degrade employees before there sent out on the field. Ill turn 28 years old this December and been in the field since my first Electrical training Program I completed after high school. Never been in any onsite injury, this being my first and hopefully my last. I get calls from past foremans I worked with and they agree Outsource was no good. One of those foreman was from LMS a great electrical Contractor specializing in new construction, commercial,industrial and medical. Theres no future working for outsource"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Recruiter

"Have been with Outsource for 8 months. In just 8 months they have continued to evolve and improve the workplace for their employees. They made huge positive changes around compensations structure, clear promotion paths and increased communication between offices! This company is a great place to work!"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Technical Lead
Installation Project Manager
in El Segundo, CA

"It is an employment agency. I have been here for over a year with the. Depending on the time of the year, holiday seasons they try to keep me busy, but it is not constant."