On average, employees at O'Reilly Auto Parts give their company a 3.2 rating out of 5.0 - which is 20% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest O'Reilly Auto Parts employees are Parts Specialists submitting an average rating of 4.0 and Store Managers with a rating of 3.4.

(based on 41 O'Reilly Auto Parts Review Ratings)
2.6
2.6
O'Reilly Auto Parts Employee

"truthfully speaking, I could’ve done certain things better. Life is short but looking back at it now I’ve been here for almost 2 years now, before that I was at Express from 18-23 that’s two jobs that I had that has given from experience to providing for myself. But as time passes I realized this is not a career it’s more of a JOB or a pit stop to our goals."

Retail Sales Specialist
in Rock Island, IL

"I work for O'Reilly Auto Parts for 4 years and dealt with many customers building a relationship and friendship with many of them. I also build friendship with my manager and coworkers also. I learned to identify many auto parts for customers and their needs by them describing what was wrong with their vehicle. All in all it was a pleasant experience and enjoyable."

O'Reilly Auto Parts (47)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is New United Motor Manufacturing (55)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is PartsBase (6)
Senior Software Developer
in Springfield, MO

"I worked for O'Reilly Auto since 2017."

Parts Specialist
in Gardena, CA

"I worked with O'Reilly Auto Parts during the summer of 2018, and the following summer of 2019. This company benefitted me in adding to my skills of providing the best customer service and experience, as well as gaining knowledge in automobiles which is an essence to modern society. In addition, I worked well with my colleagues and built long-lasting relationships with the people I worked with, I will forever be thankful to the Gardena, California O'Reilly Auto Parts store for providing me with a welcoming work environment."

Average O'Reilly Auto Parts Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Broken Arrow, OK

"good job, competitive pay with some room for growth if you know who to talk to and how to approach them."

Assistant Manager
in Fort Worth, TX

"I love working for Oreillys. I just wish the pay was better."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Jacksonville, FL

"O'Reilly is a good company to work for."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Springfield, MO

"Development teams are hindered by aging technology and a lack of senior staff. Those that are seniors are usually too busy to guide others. Department leadership does the best they can but corporate leadership has overly aggressive cost control measures in place. Many projects seem redundant."

in Whitsett, NC

"I have worked for O’Reilly Auto Parts for 2+ years now. I work in the order processing department. It is a very busy place to work and it is a work until you are done place. Some days it is 8 hours, some 10, some 12+. That is something anyone who wants to work there will have to get use to."

in Greensboro, NC

"Very stable company no matter how bad the economy is going."

in Springfield, MO

"My experience with O'Reilly's has been mixed. Supervisors have generally been nice and understanding, but other team members are a different story, Constantly criticized for the smallest mistake and being tracked down to the minute every single day, by people who are not even above you in the chain of command. I'm not sure if other departments are like this but this one certainly is."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Milpitas, CA

"I've worked with O'Reilly Auto parts for about 3 years. It is a relatively easy job, but it does offer it's day to day challenges."

in Athens, GA

"I have worked with O'Reilly Auto Parts for more than two years. I spent my first 18 months learning the parts system and building customer relations while increasing my knowledge of automotive maintenance and repair. Since my promotion to Assistant Store Manager, I have been the leader in retail sales and established a loyal customer base while encouraging my team members to do the same."

in Belleville, MI

"Would not recommend working here. There is no flexibility allowed on productivity. The warehouse manager is very arrogant and treats everyone as if they have no brains including his lower management team. The only way to get promoted is to be a yes man. Turnover is high because of the deception when they hire you."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Ankeny, IA

"I have worked for O'Reilly's since early this year. I loved the job, and meeting the people and learning a lot about car parts. Quit because unequal opportunity and rudeness due to being a female."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5