(based on 53 Onshore Solutions Inc Review Ratings)
in Ridge, NY

"Working as a Freelance developer really can be a hit or miss. And if it is a major hit I find it unfortunate that after a while your contract sort of expires or you just finish the project because you are done with what it is you are supposed to do. I much more would prefer working on a company that is dynamic, friendly, and has smiling familiar faces every day of the week!"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Cognizant Engineer
in Baton Rouge, LA

"I've worked for CDI Engineering since June 2010 as a Process Safety Specialist. The majority of my work has been in a neighboring refinery. There is a good work environment at CDI. All of my supervisors have been great at helping me when I needed it but letting me do my job. The atmosphere is friendly, and I found that it was not hard to fit in."

Onshore Solutions Inc Employee

"You will find that I have an excellent work ethic, and I am exceptionally hard working and willing to learn to improve my performance in the workplace. I have detailed my skills further in the attached copy of my CV for your perusal at your earliest convenience."

in Sparks, NV

"MY WOMEN’S CENTER provides a variety of gynecologic and aesthetic services to help women recognize their beauty in form and function in a comfortable, caring and supportive environment."

in Paterson, WA

"At my most recent position at TAG Online, where I started as an intern in March 2015 until they hired me full-time back in 2017 and I worked there up until March 2020. TAG Online is a World Wide Web provider offering diverse services intended to bring individuals, organizations, and companies onto the internet. As a software development and computer consultant company, they have served a wide variety of clients. We had a total of 10 team members. Our PM, Scrum Master, 4 developers, 2 testers, 2 BA’s including myself. During my time there I worked on various types of projects ranging from real-estate, educational, pharmaceutical, healthcare, and the food industry within an Agile environment. My role as a BA in TAG Online was to communicate between the development team, the testing team, the product owner, and gather requirements. I facilitated user experience together with the product owner. I managed the backlog to support the PO."

in Nashville, TN

"Good place to work for entry level people"

Onshore Solutions Inc Employee

"It's very much a work hard play hard culture."

in Wichita, KS

"It helps the intercity and homeless in Wichita, Kansas."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Walnut Creek, CA

"Since I am self employed, I strive to create the best and most reliable applications to satisfy clients. Not only I am recommended to professional companies, but I have shown to be liked by many people who utilize my UI designs."

Onshore Solutions Inc Employee

"Portfolio: http://www.irinasweb.com/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/irina-swofford-910178120/ Github: Projects (Using React and Redux): https://irinaswofford.github.io/coffee-shop-2/ https://irinaswofford.github.io/restaurant-pizzas/ https://irinaswofford.github.io/chart-project/ Dear Hiring Manager: I would like to express my interest in the Front-End Engineer position. I am a web developer who takes a great deal of pride in my work. I am very capable of adapting to any specific responsibilities within this field. I am highly motivated team player, with sharp analytical skills that make me a strong asset in any situation. My previous experiences match the background necessary to succeed in this position. I posses strong organization and prioritization skills, outstanding written and verbal communication skills and believe that my overall dedication, analytical skills, and attention to detail will make me a valuable addition to your team. I am convinced that I am in a strong position to make a meaningful contribution to your organization. Thank you in advance for your time. Sincerely, Irina Swofford irinaswofford@gmail.com"

Freelancer
in Las Vegas, NV

"Awesome application the process seemed pretty easy and straight forward."

Onshore Solutions Inc Employee

"Great place, Great company"

in Hollywood, CA

"Worked for TS for 6 months."

in Weston, FL

"great and strong company to work"

in Charlotte, NC

"...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."