3 National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Reviews

Browse National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 1 National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Review Rating)
4.9
1.7
Administrative Assistant
Person You Work For 4.8 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 4.8 / 5
Support You Get 3.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.9 / 5
Regional Sales and Operations Manager

"Very helpful determining my opinions of my previous employment. This is an informative way to get an idea of my attitude towards my last career"

What do you like about working at National Highway Traffic Safety Administration?

"I started it from the ground up. I was in charge of all operations. I started the branch out of my home."

"No, this company is no longer in business. No, this company is no longer in business."

What don't you like about working at National Highway Traffic Safety Administration?

"There was nothing I did not like. Unfortunately the owner decided to sell all assets and retire."

"There are no suggestions I have for management since I was the management in charge"

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (3)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is City of Santa Ana (6)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is City and County of Denver (5)
Computer Technician
in San Juan, PR

"Experience Aquired"

"I like all about my job in that agency."

"The problem I found out is that the political affiliations that you have don't help you because indirectly you've been discriminated."