2.4
(based on 6 Moblize Review Ratings)
1.7
1.7
2.5
2.2
1.5
Moblize Employee

"I worked for Mobilize from Jan 2019 to Nov 2019. During my tenure, I was able to accomplish quite a bit. However, due to the leadership and cultural differences, it was very difficult to make massive progress in growing the business. Additionally, there were no corporate credit cards to utilize while entertaining clients. We had to use personal funds and write expense reports, then hopefully get reimbursed 2 weeks later."

Moblize Employee

"Terrible company to work for with absolutely no integrity and the CEO is very unethical."

Moblize Employee

"Development Team is a lot of fun. You have a lot of say in where the company is headed. But the position can be very stressful as there is no set structure to the company, leading to numerous requirements to build features and fix bugs that no time has been allotted for."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Field Coordinator

"Good concept, bad execution."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Moblize Employee

"If not for my immediate supervisor, I would have left long ago. The CEO treats and compensates the staff poorly. I find his leadership and ethical standards to be wanting. I would not recommend Moblize to anyone looking for a job."

Person You Work For 1.7 / 5 People You Work With 1.7 / 5 Work Setting 1.7 / 5
Support You Get 1.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.7 / 5
Executive Assistant

"This company doesn't appreciate their employees and saw it's employees as disposable and not as assets."

Person You Work For 2.3 / 5 People You Work With 2.3 / 5 Work Setting 2.3 / 5
Support You Get 2.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.3 / 5
Hardware Engineer

"Now, Moblize is a software co. The CareerBliss rating would be higher for a Java programmer."

What do you like about working at Moblize?

"I was the big fish in a small pond. While my experience and knowledge of hardware was needed, I felt good about being part of a growing niche business."

"Know your stuff. You will be part of a close-knit team. They will grill you in the interview."

What don't you like about working at Moblize?

"Documentation was not encouraged, therefore customer support was poor.(I think this has been improved, since.)"

"Keep up the good work! The new niche (software) and the Pacific rim offices are a good move. Keep growing."

Web Application Developer

What do you like about working at Moblize?

"fast pace and efficiency"

What don't you like about working at Moblize?

"management style"