1 Memorial Healthcare System Systems Support Analyst Reviews

Browse Memorial Healthcare System Reviews by Job Title →

Systems Support Analysts at Memorial Healthcare System give their company a 1.9 out of 5.0, while the average rating for Memorial Healthcare System is 3.8, making them 67% less happy than every other employee at Memorial Healthcare System and 62% less happy than every other Systems Support Analyst on CareerBliss - the happiest Systems Support Analysts work for Wells Fargo.

1.9
(based on 1 Systems Support Analyst Review Rating)
Systems Support Analyst
in Colorado Springs, CO

What do you like about working at Memorial Healthcare System?

"The feeling that I make a difference in a person's health care."

"Don't show competency in something other than what you're interviewing for. They will use you and you won't be compensated for it. Beware of management. They're very crafty and have a long history of not being honest with you."

What don't you like about working at Memorial Healthcare System?

"My manager has got to be the WORST manager in the history of management. Just because they read books about computers and software does NOT make them an expert. It makes them someone that knows enough to put their foot in their mouth. You used to be a nurse and through circumstance became management. You are not a good manager! Quit with the drive-bys and drop ins! If you want to talk about something for more than a couple of minutes schedule time. We're busy people and don't have time for your inane ramblings that do nothing productive and stir up problems."

"I would pay more attention to the employees about how they feel about their bosses. They work for them, I wouldn't. I would promote an environment that gave employees autonomy as well as opportunities for them to become experts in their field."