Current CEO: Jeffrey A. Joerres
As the largest staffing company in the United States and the third largest in the world, it’s a multi-billion dollar operation and is a Fortune 500 company. ManpowerGroup has a ton of opportunities for job seekers—not just in the recruiting and staffing industry. It employs 30,000 full-time employees across 4,000 offices including human resources, internet technology, finance, administrative, and marketing. They are currently based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
In addition to recruiting and staffing, ManpowerGroup also specializes in conducting industry-leading research. Their official blog is a major resource and has been dubbed “Horses for Source.” It has been recognized and noted by major media outlets as ZDNet, CIO magazines, CBS, Forbes, Financial Times, Computer World, Women in Technology, and more. Their subsidiaries include Elan Group Ltd, Jefferson Wells, Right Management, Manpower professionals and Clarendon Parker.
Careers at ManpowerGroup
There’s a variety of ManpowerGroup jobs available worldwide. They ranked in PINK Magazine's 2008 Top Companies for Women list. Check out some of their corporate careers at ManpowerGroup:
• Human resource: Recruiter, staffing specialist, program manager, project professional, etc.
• Sales: Branch manager, regional sales executive
• Business Development: Business development manager, national account manager, business development director.
• Management: Thought leadership manager, on-site mangaer, branch manager, product marketing manager.
• Customer Services: Staffing specialist, sr. help desk technician.
• World Headquarters: Corporate affairs, finance, human resources, information technology, legal, operations, marketing and sales.
Working at ManpowerGroup
ManpowerGroup is an innovative company and a leader in helping people change work for the better, while impacting others’ lives. Their world headquarters is in downtown Milwaukee Wisconsin and offers a great benefits package, including work-life balance, health and wellbeing, security, financial strength, enrichment and development as well as perks. Check out the full listing of ManpowerGroup jobs on our jobs page.
Create an account and follow companies, manage job alerts, connect with other professionals and more.
Update your browser to have a more positive job search experience.Upgrade My Browser