Career Menu

271 Maintenance Manager Reviews

Maintenance Managers give their job an average rating of 3.8 out of 5.0. The Maintenance Managers happiest with their jobs are employed by Kobe Aluminum Automotive Products with an average rating of 0.0 while the Maintenance Managers least happy with their jobs work for Pompeian with an average rating of 1.5.

Submit a Review
Maintenance Manager at Club Quarters Hotel
Maintenance Manager at Nelis Dutch Village
in Holland, MI

"I enjoy helping others by fixing the issue that is on hand. And I love to see progress."

Maintenance Manager at Lamb Weston

"I enjoy building relationships with maintenance technicians and giving them the tools to succeed in their positions. I like seeing steady, incremental improvements in plant performance by identifying the 'bad actors' and being creative with solutions to eliminate the bad actors. I like seeing production and maintenance technicians working together for the common goal of increasing plant uptime."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Maintenance Manager at ABM Industries

"Working under short term pressure."

Maintenance Manager at CSI Calendering
in Arlington, TX

"I love working on the plant and making it operate in an efficient manner. I love working with technicians and the vendors. I have 33 years of experience in my field and would love to stay in this field till I retire. I am very good at what I do. The only other thing that I would do is possibly training of technicians."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Maintenance Manager at IBM
in Essex Junction, VT

"I enjoy working with the people in my department and trying to help them develop further in their job roles. I hate that my hands are tied so I can't reward the department in ways that are more fulfilling that a pat on the back."

Maintenance Manager at Kappa Graphics
in Pittston, PA

"I enjoy the day to day challenges that you are met with. The more challenging seems to bring more rewarding with accomplishment working with a good team. I feel the most dislikable part of the job is being blindsided by a job due to lack of communication. Nothing worse than going up to employee and asking how is it going and they respond with this isn't running right and hasn't for months and I told so and so about it. You need good communication between employees and supervision."

Maintenance Manager at STERIS Isomedix
in El Paso, TX

"The pleasure from making a plant function like a well oiled machine is one of my best rewards. Being able to improve and making a difference gives me a sense that I can do more."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Maintenance Manager at Bimbo Bakeries
in San Antonio, TX
Maintenance Manager at Plasticraft Manufacturing
in Wilton, IA

"I enjoyed the freedom I had as Maintenance Manager. I often varied my work hours so that I was able to supervise my employees on every shift. I would have to say that the part of my job I did not like was having to lay employees off or in some instances, to terminate them altogether. I always gave a favorable reference later to any of those I had to let go, and most all of whom I had to lay off I would have hired right back if circumstances had allowed me to."

Maintenance Manager at Tyson Foods
in Cherokee, IA

"I love the opportunity to effect changes that can increase productivity but I do not like the political games that you have to play sometimes."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Maintenance Manager at C.J. Foods
in Bern, KS

"I love the challenge of new problems and obstacles..."

Maintenance Manager at Silgan Plastics
in Ligonier, IN

"I enjoyed the diversity of my responsibilities the most and I would have to say the old facility and manufacturing methods were the least likable."

Maintenance Manager at United States Army

"The current pay that I receive is excellent for my line of work and experience level. I love everything about being a maintenance manger/ subject matter expert in the field. coordinating scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to help preserve equipment and save money in maintenance cost by using the knowledge and skill which is required in order to be successful. I love problem solving and thinking threw situations and utilizing specially trained teams to assist in completing the objective."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Maintenance Manager at United States Navy
in Fort Worth, TX

"I love the chance to work with such interesting people and to lead the best. You cannot have a successful carter in this job unless you work to better your juniors."

You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like