(based on 114 Larsen & Toubro Review Ratings)
in Edison, NJ

"Nice company to work, great work environment"

in San Antonio, TX

"Dear Sir, With reference to the above matter, I would like to apply for the above positions to further my career with this esteemed company as I feel I will be able to contribute to the success of the company’s project with my experiences and knowledge. Presently I am working as Interface Manager and Mechanical Services Manager for Larsen & Toubro Ltd Qatar for FIFA World Cup Stadium. The Project is at its Closure stage currently. Around 14 years of Construction Industry (Major ones) experience : 1. IGI Airport Terminal 3, Delhi, India (Greenfield): MEP Engineer and Airport Systems Interface Engineer (Contractor L&T) 2. Salalah International Airport, Oman (Greenfield): Interface and Integration Manager (Contractor L&T-GALFAR) 3. Brunei International Airport, Brunei (Brownfield) : PMCM Role with Changi Airport Group & AECOM JV (Assistant Project Manager-MEP/ICT/BHS/PBB) 4. FIFA Stadium _2022 Qatar (Greenfield): Interface Manager (Contractor L&T) As an Interface Manager and Mechanical Services Manager at my previous jobs, I have had accountability for the Design, Authorities input capture and Interface sign off, Building and system Interfaces, Tendering and subcontract Finalization, Specialist Systems BOQ/ specification preparation, Claims Management and Construction supervision and Closeout supervisions. Aviation related experience includes Passenger Terminal Building/Piers for MEP/ICT/Security services, Baggage Handling Services (BHS), Passenger Boarding Bridges (PBB), Airside utilities, airfield ground lighting, Navigational aids Interface, ASMGCS Interface, Air Traffic Management Interface, VDGS System. I have always been appreciated from client for my work in Airports specifically for licensing with authorities by getting inputs timely & gett"

in Irving, TX

"Great place to work and the opportunities we are provided here are focussed on the growth of both myself and the firm."

in Dublin, OH

"very good company to work for beginners."

Larsen & Toubro Employee

"Good company to work with!"

in Edison, NJ

"I want to apply for a job and review my employer at this moment."

in Toronto, ON

"great company to work with, focused on mid tier engagements in the financial sector. leadership is based from India"

in Indian Trail, NC

"I am working with Larsen & Toubro Construction division since last 6 years in the second spell. my secnd spell with this company was for 9.5 year from 1998 till 2007. There is lot learning and freedom to work and room for innovation and practicing the innovation schemes."

in Indiantown, FL

"Versatile, highly skilled Knowledgeable engineer “ Senior Quality Inspector in production form 4 years and 3 years in Production Engineer in production and manufacturing with total 7 years of experience in quality maintenance, quality control, product improvement, product planning, design, evaluate, Supervising in install and operate on mechanical products. Entrusted to automate the production and keep check on quality interface of clients. Having internal communication and technical skills, had proven good track with customer-co worker relationship"

Larsen & Toubro Employee

"This is a great process oriented company, where you can find your technical growth."

Design Manager
in Morocco, IN

"good & big company for development"

Senior SharePoint Developer

"I've worked for L&T InfoTech since 2016. I have found it to be a strong company with good ethical values."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Indian Trail, NC

"*Its really great to work with L&T. Management always avoids re-work and there is no compromise in safety."

Technical Manager
in Edison, NJ

"I started working with L&T TS as a fresh campus graduate & now after 11+ years, I can confidently say, it's a wonderful company to work with. Working in the consulting sector it provides an immense opportunity to learn multiple multinational companies' work culture & upcoming technologies. It provides a platform not just as a staffing company but in-depth technical expertise through its own initiatives strengthening the technical quotient of every engineer & broadening the work parameters. I would any day recommend this company to start one's career with."

in Saint Paul, MN

"There are some issues for those who stayed with the company for a longer time."