(based on 32 JLL Review Ratings)
Accounts Payable Specialist
in Alpharetta, GA

"I've worked for JLL for 18 months and found them to be a great company to work for. JLL employs over 500 people throughout the united states and overseas."

Advisory Services Analyst

"I took the Valuation and Advisory Services role at JLL in January 2020 after 4 years with CBRE. I am extremely complimentary of JLL, with its positive culture and environment, as well as its dedication towards education for its employees. I would recommend anybody looking for a job to consider JLL."

JLL Employee

"I have been a part of JLL since December 2019 when the WeWork facilities department was brought onboard. Since then I have been able to utilize a bit more of my communication skills because of the management structure change. I have been allowed to more freely adjust my schedule to the wants/needs of the customer and build upon the existing relationships with WeWork management teams."

JLL Employee

"JLL is a strong, ethical, multinational company that has a wide range of opportunities across many business lines."

Robotics Technician
in Shakopee, MN

"I have worked for JLL for 2 years now. They put emphasis on employee safety and on each employee being well advertised in their respective field. Working here I have gained a huge insight into how technicians conduct various tasks, such as daily preventative maintenance procedures, proper documentation, safety in all aspects(i.e hydraulic, electrical, etc.), and more."

JLL Employee

"I had a very positive experience with JLL, getting a chance to work on several IT teams and learn from some smart and capable people. In recent months it has seemed that management is top-heavy and increasingly focused on micromanagement, while several of the people who made my experience great have been eased out. That being said, I'm grateful for my time there and especially for the chance to develop new skills."

Paralegal
in Columbus, OH

"I worked at Baker Hostetler fro 2 years and it's a wonderful place to work. The environment is awesome, the folks I worked with are great and very helpful. Nobody falls from this place without a fight."

JLL Employee

"I worked for JLL and founds JLL to be an extremely strong and successful company. I would enjoy working with JLL again. JLL is a solid company that not only meets and exceeds the customer's needs but looks after its employees."

in Germantown, MD

"Not a great company to work for. It has a bad work place environment"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
JLL Employee

"JLL is a commercial real estate company that offers support in a wide range of industries, from tech startups to global firms."

JLL Employee

"very good company to work for. Very big company."

in Cincinnati, OH

"JLL is a Good company to be with but relies on self-evaluation too much. This can leave people who want to move up behind and not recognize their true talents. JLL also lacks when it comes to accountability, I see many people who do not pull their weight and are still rewarded. Overall they will only succeed with self-motivated employees who care about there work and their customer."

JLL Employee

"I started working for JLL as a Facilities Coordinator in May of 2019 working the PepsiCo account. In this role, I directly support the Site Hard services manager with the on-going facility and team related responsibilities. Quality check of work orders, reviewing and updating group training curricula and training status, assisting the senior facilities coordinator with financial reporting and tracking. Helps support facility specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving significant savings. Provides support for guests, visitors, and employees at client locations. Assists with receiving and dispatching of work requests to technical staff, vendors or other services providers. Day to Day Management. Manage the daily activities to include appropriate cleaning of all offices, bathrooms, pantries and common areas. Execute the RFP process for Cleaning services in the portfolio as necessary."

in Melville, NY

"I have worked with JLL since February of 2018. The company currently employees 90,000 employees world wide consisting of Brokers, Project Manager and Facility Manager. With such a large company they are still able to achieve the comforting workplace for any associate to succeed."

in Florence, NJ

"great place to work and learn"