Successful Marketing and Brand executive focused on the architecture, development, and modernization of brands. A consistent and proven track record of successfully developing and implementing strategies for luxury resort properties, upscale and casual restaurants, entertainment, manufacturing, retail, furniture and more. Balanced data-driven and creative leader focused on identifying EBITDA-growth strategies across digital and traditional channels. Exceptional organizational leadership skills with experience in establishing a positive culture throughout my organizations.
- Over 20 years of marketing leadership experience with the following brands: MGM Resorts International, Penn National Gaming, Serta Mattress Company, Ashley Furniture / Ashley HomeStores, Alberstons, Wal-Mart, and more
- Successfully repositioned several Regional MGM Properties, reversing multi-year trends of declining EBITDA and market share
- Launched wholesale rebrand of Serta Mattress, introducing the iconic Counting Sheep leading to brand awareness and category dominance
- Created an integrated Ashley Homestore marketing brand responsible for the standardization of all licensee advertising efforts and participating in the growth of Homestore development from 100 to over 350 licensee stores ( $1B to $3.2B in annual AFI sales)
- Managed the marketing and brand development of more than 50 restaurant and bar/nightclub establishments.
Leadership experience in following industries: Resort and Hotel, Travel & Tourism, Big Box Retail, Food & Beverage/Restaurant, Gaming, and Manufacturing
Specialties: Branding, Advertising, Marketing, Direct Marketing, Social Media, Sponsorship, Travel & Tourism, Gaming, Multi-unit Retail Marketing, Strategic Planning, Online Marketing, CRM, Hospitality, Entertainment, Food & Beverage/Restaurant, SEO/SEM, E-com