(based on 1 Huffmaster Review Rating)
2.0
5.0
2.0
5.0
Huffmaster Employee
in Clawson, MI

"I’ve worked for Huffmaster companies for almost two years. I loved the job environment, the work and my co workers. I just wish the compensation could’ve been more for the long extended work hours and constant mandatory overtime. Also, I wish there was more room for growth and opportunity."

Accounting Manager

"There is no routine here. They ramp up for large jobs and ramp down when the job ends suddenly. This is a strike security company, there are always new challenges to face."

What don't you like about working at Huffmaster?

"A new management staff came into place and changed the payroll company I worked with without consulting me. They overcomplicated a system that I worked to streamline."

"Making decisions strictly based on the lowest bid will end up costing a company more down the road. When making decisions assign value to convenience, data advantages, and time savings."

Security Guard
in Warren, MI

What do you like about working at Huffmaster?

"most of management is fair some sups gave advice to improve and grow get to gain knowledge in Field"

"females don't get sent out in Field as much as should even if they qualify"

What don't you like about working at Huffmaster?

"but don't give females opportunity to exsand or promote as fast as the males even if females are more experience and knowledgeably in seating areas"

"give females opportunity to exsand or promote as fast as the males"