3 Harvard Custom Manufacturing Reviews

Browse Harvard Custom Manufacturing Reviews by Job Title →
Mechanic
in Salisbury, NB

"Honest mljdd mjfe mkga mfj mndjd lknjd kj nk njd MDJDJ MDOJDO msjm, xn ml lk kojo"

What do you like about working at Harvard Custom Manufacturing?

"I like the Schedule and Benefits.whythv nn kshiwhkcn kncklahcioahflan c,s m knxkn nin."

"No I do not. kniohdow lkdnoihwd wf;kapahgdwqu kj lkpkp mniohf klnhfie knifI knidhoI lmk csdd lmkk, cddmlm m ncks njdd mopwjdow kwlmdojd xm lm mlwmddkpiijej nk nkd mvk ftrefk nw"

What don't you like about working at Harvard Custom Manufacturing?

"I don't like the Discrimination.m ncihwdiwqbdm m kncjdow knsklm snoih nnk knlkj mjpojfDWLD LJOJO"

"Glad they have been bought out. mz kn lxohx snhgcisah kldojojdod lkdnwjdI kku nshd jhih"

Quality Associate
in Salisbury, MD

"I've worked for this company for only eight months, I never knew the company very well."

What do you like about working at Harvard Custom Manufacturing?

"The people, the schedule, chances for overtime."

"Small company."

Senior Purchasing Agent
in Owego, NY

"Good, very busy with tight timetables, highly diversified Sub-Contract oranization."

What do you like about working at Harvard Custom Manufacturing?

"Varied nature of the product line and willingness of senior personnel to consider alternatives/options for potential cost savings/improvements"

What don't you like about working at Harvard Custom Manufacturing?

"Irradic work schedules at extremes. I understand the nature of sub-contract business environments but more was needed from an accountability position for planning purposes."

"Greater accountability for sales as it relates to production planning."