Company Menu

Georgia Southern University Company Information Is this your company? Add your own content to this page.

We currently have 1 open jobs at Georgia Southern University. We've calculated that the average salary at Georgia Southern University is $30K based on 107 user-submitted salaries A total of 32 Georgia Southern University employees gave Georgia Southern University an average happiness rating of 4.1 out of 5.0.

Start your career at Georgia Southern University

View all 1 Jobs »

Georgia Southern University Salary Distribution

Georgia Southern University Reviews and Ratings

Submit a Review
BlissScore 4.1

Georgia Southern University Careers & Info

Georgia Southern University Overview

Georgia Southern University is an outstanding public university situated in Statesboro, Georgia. The campus encompasses 700 tree-filled acres. Georgia Southern opened its doors in 1908 with only 15 students and four teachers. Its original mission was to teach homemaking skills and agricultural techniques to rural schoolchildren.

Today, Georgia Southern is the fifth largest university in the state and enrolls approximately 20,000 students. The university offers more than 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Academically recognized curriculums include business administration, computer science and nursing. In 2012, U.S.News & World Report ranked the university as one of the 10 most popular universities in the nation. The campus has a Center for Wildlife Education and a botanical garden.

Georgia Southern University Job Information

Georgia Southern University offers a dynamic workplace environment. The school has more than 1,000 employees including approximately 725 faculty members. All employees who regularly work 30 hours a week or more are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package. Several group health insurance plans are available. Employees contribute 30 percent to the health plan's cost on a pre-tax basis. The university pays the remaining 70 percent. The university provides a free $25,000 term life insurance plan to all eligible employees. Georgia Southern also offers 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans, a college savings plan for families and employee discounts at local participating businesses.

What jobs pay the most at Georgia Southern University?

Major Gifts Officer is the highest paying job at Georgia Southern University at 77,000 annually.

We noticed that your web browser is outdated!

Update your browser to have a more positive job search experience.

Upgrade My Browser