Career Menu

1,019 Graphic Designer Reviews

Graphic Designers give their job an average rating of 3.7 out of 5.0. The Graphic Designers happiest with their jobs are employed by Micro World IT with an average rating of 0.0 while the Graphic Designers least happy with their jobs work for Depicture with an average rating of 1.0.

Submit a Review
"I love creating something from nothing. I love creating what people have in their minds but don't know how to produce it, seeing their face when I have completed their project is delightful. I love the oh wow! factor in creating."
Posted 6 years ago in Clinton, MA
Graphic Designer at Nishkrant Media
in Delhi, NY

"I have nothing to hate but sometimes when working on same things getting bored. But I love to work on new designs, learn new things. Actually graphic designing is not only designing but also improves your knowledge also."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Graphic Designer at Hypercel
in Valencia, CA

"There is a sense of creativity that is hard to find in today's workplace. The money sucks because creativity is not rewarded, it is taken for granted."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Graphic Designer at R.Baird & Co.
in Honolulu, HI

"Graphic Design motivates me to become better in every project and to challenge myself to provide the best visualization possible. It is my passion to be able to project what other people envision."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Graphic Designer at PCS Software
in Shenandoah, TX

"What I love the most about being a Graphic Designer is that I have lots of creativity to work with typography, colors, shapes, etc. all at once! There's nothing I hate about it. I love it!"

Graphic Designer at Jrox.com
in Las Vegas, NV

"I love design and creating to fulfill a vision. Building something that can translate someone's ideas into a way that can be appreciated and understood to the masses is an incredibly fulfilling endeavor."

Graphic Designer at Sands Regency Casino Hotel
in Reno, NV

"I love the ability to take thoughts and make them a reality. There's not much to hate about that."

Graphic Designer at Mullen Advertising
in Pittsburgh, PA

"I love being creative. I hate the lack of stability."

Graphic Designer at The Orange County Register
in Santa Ana, CA

"I love the people I worked with and know I have made life long friends. Unfortunately our tools and room to grow are a bit lacking."

Graphic Designer at Legion Advertising
in Irving, TX

"I love being a graphic designer and do advertising."

Graphic Designer at Tiffen
in Burbank, CA

"Freelance is great when you can get it, but there are certainly thin times. Other times it rains and then it pours and you find yourself doing some tricky juggling acts and working long hours. But you can make your own hours, work at home or at a coffee shop with a view of the ocean. It also makes it easy to travel if you're into that kind of thing. That being said I have been considering a transition back into full-time for the chance to work and grow alongside other enterprising minds."

Graphic Designer at DNP Photo Imaging
in Concord, NC

"I really like my position as a Graphic User Interface Designer. It allows me to not only create software that people use, but software that people enjoy. My job allows me to have an effect on all aspects of the design process."

Graphic Designer at Omli Technology

"My job is very important for me, it's like the eating and drinking for me, I'm spending a lot of time learning and discovering new things."

Graphic Designer at Promotional Design Group
in El Monte, CA

"The thing about Graphic Design is that you bring ideas to life, seeing a client satisfied always fills you with that "yes they love it!" and when they really love your work they give good exposure to you and your company. The thing I am always not so content with is "picky clients" by which I mean those who aren't sure what they want. It's a little frustrating at first but eventually you both end up compromising that turns out better than the rough drafts. It gets hectic at times but it takes more than a few times to get it right."

Graphic Designer at Pace
in Boca Raton, FL

"I was enjoying all the day as a graphic designer / web administrator. Creating new ideas is most fun part."

Graphic Designer at Flowers from Sudio

"First of all I'm an artist and to express myself for me is absolutely necessary for happy living. Graphic Design is the sphere where I feel very well and love to do what I'm doing."

You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like