34 Goodwill Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Goodwill Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 32 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in La Crosse, WI

"Goodwill Industries provided me with every training opportunity I could have wished for when starting out a new job. This made the transition into the job smooth and easy, and helped lead me to a successful time there. Both the management and co-workers of this location were some of the most friendly and helpful that I have ever had, and made it sad to leave when it was time."

in Shawnee Mission, KS

"I recommend those of you who are seeking a job at Goodwill to consider how much respect you have for yourselves"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

2019 $4
2020 $3
2021 $3
in San Antonio, TX

"I recently moved to San Antonio and was looking for jobs and I found Goodwill and love working there. They're very welcoming and were able to work with me when I was sick."

in Bloomington, IN

"I worked for Goodwill of Central and Southern Indiana for around 2 years and They provided me with ample opportunity to learn and grow in my position as long as I was willing to reach for it. I would highly recommend them as a workplace to my friends and colleagues."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

Average Goodwill Attributes by Anonymous Employee

2.7
in Fort Wayne, IN

"Excellent company to work for, very employee focused."

in Cartersville, GA

"I have been with this employer for sometime now and have watched it go on a downward spiral the last year. Company is terminating high salary managers and assistant managers. Because of a new VP company, which is non-profit, is now over 8M in debt."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Jacksonville, FL

"I’ve worked for goodwill about a year now. And supervisors just aren’t good with working with others. Though the pay is okay, when it comes to personal matters; such as family deaths they do not work with you regarding your grievance."

in Indian, AK

"I only worked for Goodwill Industries for six months, but they were a great company to work for as a software engineer. They never overworked us, and were all too aware of the seriousness of burnout and the high turnover rate in our field, and took great pains to keep us sane and happy. I would love to work for them again in the future."

Goodwill Anonymous Employee

"San Diego County- Goodwill Industries It is an organization that has been serving the San Diego community since 1930. The mission statement is “Getting people jobs.” It is a Non Profit organization that really supports the community and provides employment for people with barriers."

in San Francisco, CA

"Throughout my career in retail management, I have been dedicated to identifying new ways to raise organizational execution through the planning and implementation of forward-thinking learning and development initiatives, communication and process optimization that can improve overall outcomes. My passion is developing, inspiring and supporting people and I am confident that I would be a great asset to your team. Currently I am looking to make a change. Since 2006, I have held managerial positions (currently Senior Director of Retail Operations) where I have provided an emphasis on staff learning and development and project management for supervisory and non-supervisory roles. My new career objective is to apply my passion for skill development in the Program Director position with a company that emphasizes employee development and retention aimed at the betterment of our community."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5