(based on 5 FreeRateUpdate.com Review Ratings)
"I have been a customer service representative with FreeRateUpdate for over a year now. You won't find another customer service position with better pay. They also cater breakfast and lunch once a week, which is a plus."
Posted 3 years ago in Chadds Ford, PA
in Chadds Ford, PA

"I've worked for FRU as a CSR for about a year now. I love the environment, it is relaxed and fun. But we also have bonuses that keep us motivated. No other CSR position pays as well. This company is growing and shows a lot of promise."

Customer Service Specialist
in Chadds Ford, PA

in Las Vegas, NV

"I worked for FreeRateUpdate in Las Vegas and found it to be the worst managed in my entire working career. Customer Service Manager was unprofessional and lacked managerial skills. He harassed employees and treated company bonus money like it was his side hustle. He was from Compton, Calif and he showed it in everything he did. I watched them fire people unfairly and violate laws in doing so."

in Las Vegas, NV

"Terrible place to work. Customer Service Manager manipulated everything and everyone including the owner. He took what was intended as incentive for the CSR's for himself and whoever he liked. There was also no structure and no professionalism. The CS Manager changed the rules daily to accommodate how he felt that day. They computer guy and the manager manipulated the leads daily so if you weren't liked, you got bad leads which made you not meet quota. I would not recommend this employer in Las Vegas to anyone!"

in Las Vegas, NV

"Worked for them and they are small and poorly run. More balance and structure in the company is needed."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5