5 Financial Design Associates Reviews

Browse Financial Design Associates Reviews by Job Title →
5.0
(based on 5 Financial Design Associates Review Ratings)
4.8
5.0
"Financial Design Associates is a great place to work because of its people. Through training and mentoring, leadership creates an environment that helps people succeed. Everyone is willing to take time to talk to you about a particular client you are working with or a problem you are trying to solve. Our culture is the best that I've experienced in my career: phenomenal energy, dedicated and engaged leadership, along with the friendliest team of experienced and talented professionals that are dedicated and driven, supportive of the growth and development of our agency, while at the same time helping their clients protect what matters most to them."
Posted 5 years ago in Jacksonville, FL

in Jacksonville, FL

"We have consistently been ranked as a great place to work by the Jacksonville Business Journal and Florida Trend. We have also made 904 Magazine's Companies With Heart and were selected as one of the Best and Brightest and Great Places to Work in 2015."

in Jacksonville, FL

"The leadership under Roger Dominey is phenomenal. It is clear why we are consistently one of the Best Places to Work in Jacksonville and Florida."

Financial Design Associates Employee
in Jacksonville, FL

"I feel Financial Design Associates is a top notch place to work. As a company, it provides everything needed to build a successful practice. Most importantly, it is full of great people. The staff is helpful and always trying to improve business. It takes a lot to love where you work and I can say that I truly do!"

Sales Manager
in Jacksonville, FL

"Great team to work with, and tremendous working environment. We have all the necessary pieces in place for success, long-term career development, and work/life balance. The leadership team is very involved in the day-to-day operation, and no one is a stranger."