(based on 4 Fajon Machining Review Ratings)
4.8
Machine Shop Foreman

"Fajon Machining is a challenge for the normal manual machinist that also has a fair challenge for CNC operators with close tolerance threading, steady rest operations for over 4 foot long shifting and a Mazak 5 axis machine for more complex machining. It is not a job for the nominal operator or journeyman machinist. It involves constant attention to detail from blueprints to setups some of which are well thought out proven steps that some guys think are not worthy of their time but the ultimate goal is top quality parts for the Electric Power Plant industry. It's a great opportunity for the team players who will listen to experienced advice. I am grateful for the opportunity to work for Fajon in any capacity because I can see the potential in their part of the machining community."

Fajon Machining Employee

"I feel like I was hired at the early stage of a big effort to improve the work culture and foster personal skills growth."

Fajon Machining Employee

"Upper management seems to be trying to improve overall culture to a more professional environment"

Machinist

"company morale and culture lacking"

What do you like about working at Fajon Machining?

"my imediate boss was likable and often took my suggestions and approach to new work orders"

"simply state your qualifications your experience in choosen craft and ability to perform as efficiantly and productive as possible"

What don't you like about working at Fajon Machining?

"as I stated previously it was mainly the culture and over all comoany morale"

"upper management was all to quick to relieve co-workers from thier duties ,they need to alow the new employees sufficient time to assimulate to thier expectations"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5