(based on 4 Endeavor Telecom Review Ratings)
2.7
Telecom Installer

"I did 2 installs for Endeavor Telecom about 3 years ago. The first install was at night at a fast food company in my city, which went well. We were almost done with the job, when their onsite IT Company came in, and demanded that we secure the two very light PC monitors to the ceiling. We, being myself, with more than 300 TVs mounted, and my co-worker, who had hung over 1000 TV's, said we would secure it above the ceiling and ensure it was hung securely. He demanded that we go to a hardware store and purchase some 2x4s to secure the TVs. Being 1am, we decided to return in a few days to complete the installation. The next night we traveled out of town for the same job, at a different location. Again, we were almost done, when their onsite IT guy came again, and demanded we run the wires either in the ceiling of the 40 year old building, or install wire mold to hide the wires. Again, we said we could get some wire mold and return in a few days to install it, as it was very unsafe to run the wires in the ceiling, due to the space required to crawl, and the insulation in the ceiling was very molded, and dangerous. Also, it specified on our work order to run the wires along the ceiling, and to secure them. IT DID NOT SPECIFY TO USE WIREMOLD, OR TO RUN THEM IN THE CEILING. After a 15 minute conversation with my contact in Atlanta at the head office, she said just schedule to come back and to bring wire mold. Then 3 few days later, on the day we scheduled to return to the job from the first night, we returned with 2x4s to secure the monitors, as per the IT tech requirements. We found that the job was completed in that 3 day time period, and that we didn't need to complete it. I then called my contact, and she said that they would not need my help anymore. I then gave them a bill of approx. half the total install for both locations, since we did 85% of the work, I settled for half. 3 years, 25+ emails, and over 50 calls later, I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR THE 16 HOURS OF SERVICE."

Lead Install Technician

"There is a definate lack of information supplied to each lead and exactly what the job description is, but the overall experience with working with this company has been good. Training needs a little work but I feel that with a little help this department could help make the company better."

Endeavor Telecom (6)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (8)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
Field Service Technician
in Forest Hill, MD
Person You Work For 4.7 / 5 People You Work With 4.5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Field Engineer
in Topeka, KS
Person You Work For 1.1 / 5 People You Work With 3.1 / 5 Work Setting 1.1 / 5
Support You Get 4.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1.2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.2 / 5

Average Endeavor Telecom Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Field Service Engineer
in Allen, TX

"Temporary work - paid per job, no benefits."

What do you like about working at Endeavor Telecom?

"It is independent contract work - good if you like the freedom."

"Don't expect a full or part time income - just spot work. Endeavor is only for benefit free individuals."

What don't you like about working at Endeavor Telecom?

"It costs to work with them - you supply tools, vehicle, gas, time for small spot jobs - pay is per job, not an hourly job."

"They need to be fair about giving out work assignments -= you can go weeks without a single per job work order - only good for extra income."

Chief Marketing Officer
in Miami, FL

What do you like about working at Endeavor Telecom?

"The field of telecommunications"

"Multicultural Marketing"