(based on 25 eduCBA Review Ratings)
4.6
"I’ve been working with EduCBA since 2012 and have been consistently impressed by the knowledge they are providing in such a minimum cost. I was in the SEO team and my TL was very supportive. All the other teams were very helpful, professional and expert in their field. The working environment was cool, will not hesitate to work with them again in future."
Posted 4 years ago in Utica, NY
Data Analyst

"For me it’s 3 years at educba and till now I have completed the journey from a Report Writer to a Data Analyst. I have gained a lot of working knowledge from my colleagues and my senior and I never had any hesitation in asking any question to them. I have been provided with all the facilities and compensation. I am happy working at educba and would like to continue working over here."

Global Marketing Assistant

"I joined Educba at a time of rapid growth and exciting new global initiatives. My role involves working on a wide variety of marketing activities in conjunction with all of the global regions. No day is ever the same and, for me, it is this diversity of work which makes working at educba really enjoyable. Educba also has a strong focus on learning and development and I am continually presented with lots of opportunities to develop both my marketing skills and industry knowledge. This is a very exciting time to be working at Educba and I look forward to the opportunities and challenges that come with the expanding nature of the business."

Data Acquisition Analyst

"Our aim is to increase a high quality of education and we empower to all about our amazing knowledgeable courses. I have been working with educba last 4 years and many students have built up their career by learning, and I really enjoy working with educba."

Team Leader

"At Educba, I had an excellent professional journey from a Research Analyst to a Team Leader. The 4 years I have been with the company are the most rewarding and best learning years of my career. The working environment was friendly. I never had any hesitation in talking with any of my seniors or colleagues. In short, good experience."

Data Acquisition Coordinator

"It has been a great feeling working at Educba. As long as you have the determination to work hard, there are no limits to how far you can reach. If you want to work in good environment, you can join any place, but if you want to work in a great environment - this is the place."

Operating Assistant

"I am delighted in the diversity of my work and discovering new roles and processes. It is very motivating to join a company early in its growth process, and I thoroughly enjoy working with my team members in such a collaborative atmosphere."

Back End Developer

"Educba allows me to maintain a great work and balanced life. I thoroughly enjoy the culture, and our management always make themselves available for questions and insight. Overall, my team makes my job fun!"

Data Acquisition Coordinator

"Each day at EduCBA has proven to be a learning opportunity. I have been promoted two times in a tenure of 3 years, which truly reflects the company's recognition and support of my work and motivates me to continue to perform at my best. I was lucky to begin my career at EduCBA, and I am honored to be a part of this organization."

Marketing Account Manager

"EduCBA is an organization that teaches you to think positive and be confident. The seniors as well my colleagues are of friendly nature and helpful. It's been 2 years over here, I have learned many different things, which has increased my work profile."

Web Analyst

"Educba is a great place for young and creative minds to apply their skills and knowledge they possess. Due to Educba courses, I always feel confident as the courses give me professional experience to do something. I am very happy to be a part of an organization that helps me grow and enhance my skills."

Operating Assistant
in Texas City, TX

"Quality work, great environment and learning opportunities are the reasons why I chose to work with EduCBA. My seniors and colleagues are very organized and easy to work with. The whole experience has been great and I am very happy to be a part of this organization."

Data Analyst
in Union, MS

"I have worked at EduCBA for more than a year as a Data Analyst. The working atmosphere was decent and throughout respect was spread across the team mates. All the colleges were young and dynamic and always worked together for achievement of common goals. TL were motivating and supportive."

SEO Analyst
in Utica, NY

Research Executive
in Hawaii National Park, HI

"Educba is a global investment training firm. It is an e-commerce website. I am an ex employee of educba, my experience with educba was great. The employee at educba were of friendly nature due to which the working environment was cool. The seniors were very supportive, they helped to clear the doubts, which I had. The best thing about educba is it takes good initiative to make people learn in a sensible way at very reasonable cost."

eduCBA Employee
in London, MN

"Great website for e-learning, learn and prosper in new areas through qualitative training courses from the expertise of industries. It's a nice platform to many to get knowledge about the various fields and helpful to grow in the respective field."