10 Dun & Bradstreet Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Dun & Bradstreet Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 9 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Malibu, CA

"DNB offers a great company culture and great people."

in Short Hills, NJ

"This is a big company with the trials and tribulations associated with that environment - it takes a while to get most things done. Further, there have been several re-orgs in recent years which have given the experience of a chaotic feeling at times. Having said that, there are amazing, hard-working, smart people who work here, and they make employment by this company a good experience."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Malibu, CA
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Dun & Bradstreet Anonymous Employee

"I've been at D&B for about two years. It's an old company (170 years) and it does show its age. Very corporate, very set in its ways, but it's trying hard to catch up to the new business world."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average Dun & Bradstreet Attributes by Anonymous Employee

in Tucson, AZ

"I began working at DNBCC in 2010. It is a burn and churn shop. It wasn't always so. They have a 150% attrition rate over a 9 month period of time. Knowing that going in will help. It's chaotic, and they change policies and prices often. You must stay compliant or it will affect your pay. It can be lots of fun for a young person just getting started but the pressure is great. If you are a professional in sales, I recommend staying away, they do not act professionally in the office, they act like a college frat house. Taco and donut eating contests for MVP, loud music and yelling all day long to keep up motivation. The money can be amazing if you figure out the job in time. But you are always, only as good as your last month."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Wilmington, DE

"D&B was a disappointment!!!"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Short Hills, NJ

"I worked for D&B in a research and development team which was awesome because it limited exposure with the rest of the company. Now I am in the middle of the company issues and there is no direction nor accountability with anything."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Short Hills, NJ

"I been at DNB for several years for a few reasons: 1) I enjoy the work and my relationship with my co-workers, 2) I have complete autonomy and an ability to work from home. Unfortunately over the past few years, the company has decided to pursue cloud based technologies instead improving existing products. I attribute some of these decisions to a senior management which lacks an understanding in the business. The future of the company rests with the new CEO and his ability to institute change."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in England, AR
in Orange, CA

"Poor place to work; look elsewhere"

What do you like about working at Dun & Bradstreet?

"New employees are not welcome; go elsewhere"

"Seriously, they hire for short term only. If you have another option, take it as they only hire new people to hype the stock : I have seen them eliminate new people fast. (I have worked here 7 years and it is worse than ever)"

What don't you like about working at Dun & Bradstreet?

"Poor management, overpayed CEO. Reviews on a quarterly basis that are flawed in concept and execution. They listen to overpayed consultants about focus and forget about the customer and employees.They call firing financial flexibility. Please!!!"

"Spend less time on patting yourselves on the back and do some actual work. Develop pricing and solutions customers actually will pay for; eliminate the paperwork that you can hide behind and get back to basics of customer focus."