(based on 57 Cracker Barrel Review Ratings)
Server
in Gastonia, NC

"I’ve worked at Cracker Barrel Since December 1. I moved here from Greensboro inc, luckily Cracker Barrel was my first hire on since I moved to cherryville. The company is great. They make sure there guest come first, and always treat everyone with a great. Always precessional."

in Lebanon, TN

"Cracker Barrel is a super place to work. Nice people, work atmosphere, interesting projects. Unfortunately, my time was cut short due to the Coronavirus forcing restaurants to close."

in Wichita, KS

"A very nice place to work. There is opportunity to growth, and moving up in the company means more options on location and variety in position. Good compensation and good people that very much follow the company vision of pleasing people. Most of the managers started at an entry level position-- my current manager started as a dishwasher."

in Lebanon, TN

"I have worked for Cracker Barrel for 7 years now. You will hear people say that their company treated you like family. Cracker Barrel doesn't because the people there are your family. I have never thought so highly of a company before but somehow they managed to select all the right people in their IT department"

Average Cracker Barrel Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Asheville, NC

"I've worked for Cracker Barrel since 2009. I've gained valuable experience in communication and multitasking."

in Loveland, CO

"I've worked for Cracker Barrel since 2015. They provide good benefits and mobility throughout the company, and they are generally a good employer."

in Russellville, AR

"I worked as a server for Cracker Barrel over the last 2 years of my college career. There were several manager changes over the 2 years I was employed and consistency was an issue due to the constant change in leadership."

in Lebanon, TN

"I am working for Cracker Barrel in their home office since Jan this year. Its an amazing workplace with a beautiful campus and I have learnt a lot here.The team is very diverse and management is engaging. The only reason I am looking for a change is because its located very far from the city and the commute is getting difficult for me"

in Mobile, AL

"Didn’t get good hours; need more hours."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Retail Cashier
in Slidell, LA

"It's Grandma`s House. Luv the food and the happy atmosphere always in my Cracker Barrel."

in Nashville, TN

"I enjoy the great people oriented environment. Also the calm and peaceful setting of friendly cohesive workers providing excellent service. We are a diversified and quality group of individuals who create a business of family. Our sales represent the overall amazing food and attendance to our customers."

Server
in Cookeville, TN

"I worked with Cracker Barrel for just about three years, and I have nothing but good things to say. Given the industry, they made it as professional of a work environment as was possible."

in Waynesboro, VA

"Please save yourself some time and do not waste it working at Cracker Barrel. The managers treat employees like the jam between their toes. You have to constantly deal with the needs of hundreds of old people that have outrageous requests."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Leeds, AL

"This place is a complete mess... Their systems often crash, we aren't supplied with other things like handheld scanners that really work. The management is a complete joke. My manager does nothing but lie and backstab 24/7. There is no training unless you are a server. The pay is horrible and you will be lucky to get 1/2 of the hours they promise you even if you are cross trained."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Cashier
in Humble, TX

"Way too strict, trust me you don't ever want to work here. Horrible management, they just tell at you or complain. Really bad benefits. This place is a joke."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5