(based on 15 Comodo Group Review Ratings)
2.5
Sales Executive
in Clifton, NJ

"This company is a disaster. They do not have any plan nor good ideas on how to proceed. Most employees are upset within a week of starting and/or in danger of being let go due to the unprofessional management style. I suggest Comodo's current senior leadership just give up and let new management try. I've never seen such arrogance and ineptitude from an entire office."

Comodo Group Employee

"I would like to share my first impressions after being an employee of the Comodo team for 1 year now. After being included in the Comodo Message Getway project, I was almost bewildered by some of the things I had observed. While the project was being written, there was no foundation or application to standards, as well as the upcoming hard task of integrating the possible engineers to the implementation process. It is known that the main purpose of software projects, contrary to a final product, is the actual process as well as to decrease the actual maintenance costs of the adaptation period of future personnel. However, at Comodo the opposite was present. I shared my opinions related to this situation by having long arguments based on my regional and international experiences. Even though it was a difficult decision, the core parts of the project were to be planned once more under certain specific standards. Once more, unfortunately, all the efforts seemed to have been ignored since the decision of collaborating and writing a plan coherently was replaced by an individual trying to replace ideas of cooperation and planning with writing selfishly alone. This case extremely astounded me because the actual purpose of the rewriting decision was supposed to be under certain rules and regulations with correct planning, following a production process based on specific rules. When the conclusion is taken into account, the previous scenario was being repeated due to a lack of rule consideration and other ideas relevant to trial and error concepts were being portrayed. The same mistake was being repeated as if not to prevent the software re-writing. It is hard for me to comprehend why days were spent arguing about and fighting for the correct implementation of the situation. I was irritated and wondered how Comodo wanted to be part of the world leaders in its field, which seem impossible with its current framework."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Comodo Group (16)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Devcon Security Services (9)
2.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Whelan Security (8)
in Odessa, TX

"I like this company. It's the best place for work."

in Clifton, NJ

"Nice company to work. I like it."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

Average Comodo Group Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2013 $2
in Clifton, NJ

"Not a bad place to get a start. Realize going in that you, like 75-80% of your co-workers, will be let go within 4 months. Unrealistic sales quotas lead to good people being let go on a week to week basis."

in Clifton, NJ

"The company has a revolving door policy and doesn't hesitate to let people go for missing quota by only one month."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Clifton, NJ

"The inside sales position at comodo is in dire need human resources renovation. Their formula is very ineffective at keeping a dedicated work force. There is no strategy in regards to developing successful employees, yet new hires are expected to produce immediately. Basically every sales employee is viewed as a renewable resources instead of a piece of clay that should be molded with a good business model."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Account Manager

"Comodo laid large group off last year."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 4.8 / 5
Support You Get 3.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.8 / 5
Account Executive
Person You Work For 4.5 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 4.8 / 5
Support You Get 4.5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.9 / 5
Marketing Manager
Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 1.2 / 5
Support You Get 1.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1.1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.2 / 5
Company Culture 2.2 / 5 Way You Work 1 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4.1 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4.1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.9 / 5 Company Culture 3.9 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5
People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.2 / 5 Way You Work 4.3 / 5
International Account Representative
in Jersey City, NJ
Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.4 / 5 Work Setting 3.6 / 5
Support You Get 2.6 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.5 / 5
Company Culture 3 / 5 Way You Work 4.8 / 5